• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Calamity Review

PixelPaintbrush

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 19, 2013
Ok, So I've downloaded the game and played enough to lvl the Hunting shotgun, Pump action, and assault SG to level 5 and my Support to level ~4-5, I have to say that the game is a nice addition to the game world and I can't wait to see what happens with the game, and THANK YOU for supporting an "indie"pendant game console that alot of people would like to see fail. :IS2: I'll buy it just as soon as I get paid in a week or so.

I really don't understand the hate that the game is getting, yes it's a Top down shooter, Yes it's got Local only MP for now, and YES it's on ouya...I got ouya on launch day waiting for some good games, and the reason I own it are for Minigore, Sine Mora, and mostly KF:Calamity. everyone should really just enjoy this...like...remember when most games were like this about 10 years ago? or when TDS was popular on iOS? It's a great addition, The weapons familliar, the controls are GREAT (except grenades are a little leary for me though) and simply the killing is great, I love the work you've put into it Tripwire, don't let haters get you down.

battle2739

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 15, 2013
i heavely agree with you i love this game aswel when my friend comes to my house he plays the game with me and we enjoy it, there is one thing that bothers me: why no abandon all music theme on patys round? :(

for the rest great indie kf game and haters gona hate kfc!

Last edited: