• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad BWH Gaming Community

I read we've got an update coming and we'd like your 25 servers online please for the release. Good bless capitalism haha.

Well perhaps you should retrain your thinking because you're talking about Tripwire, not EA and friends. We are not a AAA studio that doesn't give a crap about its community, we are an indie studio that owes our success to our devoted community. There are plenty of servers out there and if there are ever more players than servers, we'll work with Art of War Central to fill the need.

Please think before you speak next time, it will go a long way to keep us from disregarding all of your future comments, despite you being a very important member of this community.

Thank you.

Upvote 0
Well perhaps you should retrain your thinking because you're talking about Tripwire, not EA and friends. We are not a AAA studio that doesn't give a crap about its community, we are an indie studio that owes our success to our devoted community. There are plenty of servers out there and if there are ever more players than servers, we'll work with Art of War Central to fill the need.

Please think before you speak next time, it will go a long way to keep us from disregarding all of your future comments, despite you being a very important member of this community.

Thank you.

I don't think you guys should worry about not having enough servers. What gusone said, in my opinion, was said in jest. I for one have 2 servers in the USA. There are more than 660 servers worldwide; approximately 360 in the USA alone. I just hope that
their subset of 25 servers, 24 of which are dedicated to only one map, weren't used as a bargaining chip per se. Using cheats, exploiting the system and threatening to bypass the whitelist, at least to me, do not constitute making a point and taking a stand. That's just a display of ego and pride. I hope they at least admitted they were wrong and apologized for their mistakes; if not to the community then at least to you guys. In hindsight, a discussion with Tripwire should have been step #1 in this whole whitelist saga. Since Tripwire decided to let bygones be bygones, I shall do the same. Though I must say that the damage has been done.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I don't think you guys should worry about not having enough servers. What gusone said, in my opinion, was said in jest. I for one have 2 servers in the USA. There are more than 660 servers worldwide; approximately 360 in the USA alone. I just hope that
their subset of 25 servers, 24 of which are dedicated to only one map, weren't used as a bargaining chip per se. Using cheats, exploiting the system and threatening to bypass the whitelist, at least to me, do not constitute making a point and taking a stand. That's just a display of ego and pride. I hope they at least admitted they were wrong and apologized for their mistakes; if not to the community then at least to you guys. In hindsight, a discussion with Tripwire should have been step #1 in this whole whitelist saga. Since Tripwire decided to let bygones be bygones, I shall do the same. Though I must say that the damage has been done.

That certainly was not a bargaining chip. What was said between BWH and Tripwire shall remain private, but do know that things regarding the Whitelist and BWH have moved in a positive direction for both casual and hardcore players. That was the intent of the discussion and the mission was accomplished. Thank you for following our lead on burying the hatchet =)

Upvote 0