• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad BWH Gaming Community

ro_sauce

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 26, 2007
bwhgaming.com
Group:
Bob's Whorehouse Gaming Community

Games:
Killing Floor
Alien Swarm
Call of Duty
Heroes in the Sky
Left 4 Dead
Team Fortress 2
Battlefield:BC2
Soon to include Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad

We are just a group of people, who get together to play games.
We don't like the whole "clan" thing, so we don't wear tags before our names.
We'll hold "events" every once in a while, emphasizing a map or difficulty for everyone to play and have fun.
We started in Killing Floor, and have expanded to other games.
There is no stress at all, no requirements, just come in and have fun.

If you like to make maps, or want to learn, we have beginner's/advanced streaming "classes" for using unrealed about every one or two months.
We will soon have downloadable tutorials you can watch at your leisure as you learn to map.

If you just want to come in and chat, we have a Teamspeak3 server:
63.251.20.106 port 9987

We have 25 servers for Killing Floor, you can either join through internet games browser, or grab the IP's from bwhgaming.com
Our L4D server is up now too. I don't know the IP because I don't have that game.

If you want to hang out with us, come by and say hello.

Last edited:
i REALLY want to like this community as you all have done an incredibly good job attracting a nice player base and have done some good things for Killing Floor. ;)

please don't take this the wrong way, but can you pass the word on to the rest of the BWH community that it's not appropriate to advertise ways to cheat at Killing Floor? in fact, it's a slap in the face to TW and to the rest of the people in the KF community who play the game fairly. as it looks right now, this thread just seems like another advertisement to get people to check out the BWH website and see the first link in the navigation tab which is entitled "Level Up Instantly" :rolleyes:

removing those ads would probably be a good first step in trying to earn back some respect from a lot of people. ;)

KF is still alive and well and the future is bright with the eventual release of ROHOS. let's hope things will improve before then :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Olivier
Upvote 0
for the record, I have absolutely no problem with BWH. just a few of it's members who seem to be trying to get around the whitelist at all costs not because they want to level but because they don't want to lose.

at the same time, you also have plenty of members that I have had nothing but good encounters with and you guys have given KF a lot of traffic players-wise. When I posted on your forum officially explaining the KEPT in detail and clarifying a lot of things, I didn't get trolled by butthurt idiots, I received a lot of mature answers and I was glad.

A lot of the KEPT members probably didn't realize the amount of flack they would receive from becoming a member of the team, and plenty of them didn't react to this very maturely, but that is more or less out of my hands. I did recently put up guidelines explaining that kept members are required to represent the team in a mature and non-aggressive manner on community websites, but I would have to rely on hearing from the community itself about a certain members misconduct before I could consider removing anybody from the team. and that doesn't apply to the things they say on this forum.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
yeah those should be taken off considering they dont really work at all anymore.
i forgot about those.

i think a bigger player base, including you guys, can help us all sort things out easier.

we talk with everyone on our servers about how we can make their playing experience better, and have tried many different configurations/maplists for each server, and we try to keep things civl on our FF servers.

right now keeping it on doom2 keeps our population high, while taking a load off from us so we dont have to worry about them constantly.

right now since we are kind of busy with regular life, it is harder to find times to do all the things we want to with the group, me especially, since i don't have internet access at my house (except when my mother brings over her clearwire thing) so every two to three weeks i get updated by all the goings on.

even with the dewhitelisting i noticed that the rate of players hasnt changed, so either they dont care, or dont know perks dont work.

we wont get into that right now, we can discuss it better on teamspeak, or on our forums, but i would prefer teamspeak.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
What do you have to say about this?
dasdasdasdsa.png

Last edited:
Reactions: YoYoBatty
Upvote 0
i feel the same way Omar described earlier.....only takes a few bad apples to give a whole group a bad rep. ;)

i for one don't care what maps people are playing so long as they respect the whitelist and the decisions made by TWI. i've got nothing against any of the Doom maps. all the exploits (to my knowledge) have been removed. i will agree it's still one of the easiest maps to level with but it's not as "exploitable" (for grinding) now that the specimen-only muts were dealt with. if TW removes it and asks for it to made harder, then hopefully the author will honor their decision, fix it and there's no more problems. then there's no reason for anyone to be up in arms against KEPT or TW etc... because their favorite map isn't whitelisted.

HOWEVER, when i still see crap like advertisements for "Instant Leveling" and comments like this from the LEADER of this community (who's banned here for hosting/promoting level servers):

shadowe989 said:
Sidenote: If anyone would like to help our team with overriding their whitelist protection they put on the patch (you need unreal script or C+ knowledge) let us know and we will send you the information about their protection method they are using or if your a major server owner and would like to sign on to use a 3rd party white list email me at shadowE989 @ gmail.com

now what Olivier posted (btw ro_sauce, aren't you commiejoe81?) and then this:

[URL]http://www.bwhgaming.com/events/m/339550/event/6387/recurrent_id/167558[/URL]

i mean come on dude......how can anyone from the community support this or not speak out against it and then come into these forums looking for respect? :rolleyes:

oh, what is this referring too?

that's just a bad translation, he's czechoslavakian, what he means is playing on higher difficulty settings, like suicidal.

if it's referring to "Instant Leveling" i think everyone knows what "Instant leveling means"

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nobody said anything about banning you from their servers, they are simply pointing out that your community, while large and generally good mannered, has some people in high places that are deteriorating the game. For this, the few hardcore Killing Floor fans that frequent these forums have a hard time joining your community. Your claim to have circumvented the whitelist makes you one of those people, unfortunately. Notice, though, that Tripwire has not banned you from the community, because you have not done anything out of line on our forum(other than perhaps promoting your community that is attempting to corrupt the game).

We are not simply "Nazis" trying to "keep your community down". We are simply looking out for the greater good of our game and the community surrounding it. We know that you guys thoroughly disagree with the direction the game has gone as far as the Whitelist is concerned, and you have every right to be unhappy with it, if you so choose. We also have given you the right, despite what Shadowe989 seems to believe, to voice your opinions on the Whitelist on our forum as long as you are not in violation of our forum rules, which is why he got banned. We weigh in the thoughts and desires of everyone in the community, but the Whitelist is one of those things that just over half agree with, and just under half have a problem with. We have opted to go with the majority, but try to appease the people standing on the other side by frequently updating the Map Whitelist.

In short, we must all attempt to get along here for the betterment of Killing Floor and its community as a whole. We appreciate your cooperation on this matter.

Reactions: -[SiN]-bswearer
Upvote 0
don't worry, we'll all sew a star of david onto our clothing, that way you can easily recognize us and ban us from your servers, we'll just stay in our little camps, concentrated to just our servers.

You just had to go there, didn't you? Someone finally pulled the Godwin's law card. In all honesty, it seems quite the opposite to me. You guys had a vision on how KF was supposed to be played. You guys spread some propaganda and had these servers meant to set people free; figuratively, of course. In the end, the exploits were patched. Your leveling servers and console commands were rendered useless. You aren't in a "concentration camp". I would liken it to being in a bunker hearing tanks converging to your location. I can only speak for myself but based on what I've read, there seems to be a lot of people against what you guys did; people from different backgrounds. The Allies perhaps? Oh and those aren't Stars of David I see on your sleeves; more like... I wish I could elaborate more on turning the tables on your reference but oh well. My point is that I've never seen a post from anyone outside your community agreeing to what you've done.

it's ok, dont worry about it, i'm done.
all the emails and discussion of banishment from the "hardcore" players have beaten me into submission.
Now you're just being condescending. It reminds me of someone in a bunker who was stubborn til the bitter end. I would say that you guys have a good community; just misguided. It all starts from the top; just like how that reference of yours got started.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
1. Stop exploiting and bypassing the whitelist
2. Keep a clean reputation
3. ???
4: Profit

Putting all the conversation about Jews, Nazis(OMG Nazis!?), and other arguments aside, maybe if your community stopped trying to bypass the whitelist and just played fairly instead of condoning cheating, your community would have a better reputation to others(Those outside of your community who don't support cheating.)

Upvote 0
well ZeroCooLZ666 lasted pretty long :rolleyes:

it's simple, there's only one way to teach people about the consequences for cheating.......having their game accounts shut down if they're caught attempting to hack the game. (or by just their own admissions of their intent to create cheats and/or participate in using or promoting the use of said cheats) ;)

cheating and promoting cheating is despicable. exploiting is one thing, but actually creating programs etc... to hack into the game to bypass something like whitelisting is one of the most pathetic things a person who considers themselves' to be a "Respectful" member of this community could ever do. truely is sad :(

just play fair....pretty simple thing to do

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Its such a shame really.

I know some people in this community are good people, but just because some bad apples decide to go on this crusade to destroy the game they love it gives the whole community a bad reputation.

I dont want to be your enemy, but all these attempts at cheating and trying to break the whitelist and god knows what else has been happening "behind the scenes"... Exploiting is very minor compared to all that. And all this just because Doom2 was dewhitelisted.

Maybe BHW shouldnt be so dependant on this map anyway. I mean, you have 25 servers... and ALL of them running Doom2? So every time it gets dewhitelisted no-ones gonna play on your servers. Why not try setting up like half the servers on some other maps, like I dont know, the core maps?

Upvote 0
Alright guys, I had a long talk with some of the heads over at BWH. Basically, their actions(posting the console commands and attempting to break through the Whitelist) were in response to us dewhitelisting their favorite map(Doom2 both the Final and Rewhitelisted versions); causing them to have to take time to update their map and their servers, which caused some frustration and animosity towards Tripwire and particularly KEPT. Does their frustration completely excuse their behavior? Of course not, but they were just trying to make a point and take a stand.

Through our discussions, they began to understand why the map was removed each time and the fact that the KEPT has no real power. They also understand that if anyone has a problem with the Whitelist, they can come to me with their concerns and I am completely willing to listen, discuss, and take the proper course of action.

Basically, Tripwire and the BWH Gaming Community have opted to bury the hatchet and move on. Tripwire would like to encourage the rest of the Killing Floor community to do the same, as this has all needlessly spiraled out of control.

Thank you in advance for attempting to improve the Killing Floor community by no longer ousting the BWH Community for their previous actions.

Upvote 0