• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Buy me a corporate jet... pretty please....

This is not a joke, but man do I wish it was!

https://www.bennyhinn.org/donate/donatenow.cfm?referrer=na_dove1&CFID=68

Things like this give weight to the saying "There's a ****er born every minute." I've been doing some quick Googling and it doesn't appear that even the Roman Catholic Pope has his own aircraft.

Just so you know what the costs are:
  • Listing of Gulfstreams GIVSP's at Controller.com, with a 1994 model at over $22,000,000.
  • Fuel Capacity: 4,403 gallons, or 29,500 lbs. of fuel. Jet-A is $4.48 a gallon, so filling her up will cost $19,725 each time.

Wow - the guy says he is going to preach to every living creature!!

Obviously you're gonna need a GulfStream at least to reach the potential congregations of poor benighted heathen penguins in Queen Maud land.

On second thoughts, penguins don't have any cheque books so **** 'em - they can fry come the rapture.

BTW - you mention the 'Roman Catholic Pope'. This is as opposed to what? The 7th Day Adventist Pope? The Whirling Dervish Pope? Antipope?

Upvote 0
BTW - you mention the 'Roman Catholic Pope'. This is as opposed to what? The 7th Day Adventist Pope? The Whirling Dervish Pope? Antipope?

LOL. I guess I just wrote that to imply that the freakin' Vatican - with all of its inherent wealth - doesn't seem to have an airplane, and this guy is begging everyday folks to shill out the change (in $1000 dosages) to get him one.

Oh man, I love how they send you a model of the airplane. But the best part is the description: "You will receive a beautiful art-quality model of Dove One for your desk or mantle as a constant reminder that you are a vital part of this last-days harvest for souls."

"Um, thank you... I guess? Hey, when the apocalypse comes can you swing by and give me a lift? When the Earth blows up, we'll be 35,000 feet closer to heaven than everyone else so maybe we'll beat the line!"

Upvote 0
What is this guy the Grim Reaper? Harvesting souls & such. I will harvest them with my scythe! SOULS DELICIOUS SOULS! Drool............ I wonder which these people love more how much money they make or the actual religion (or just maybe they "follow" religion as merely a way to get stinking rich?) I believe many of these proclamed "religious" people are actually the embodiment of pure evil and merely use religion as an "excuse" for their sick ways. "Hey I can sin all I want God will forgive me!"

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hey you know what this reminds me of?

You guys ever seen the South Park episode where Starvin Marvin gets the alien space ship and he and the kids are being pursued both by Sally Struthers and the missionary people who want to 'save' the ethipoians by converting them to Christinaity.

There's like all these adds where some minister is appealing to Christians to donate money so they can upgrade their ship to keep up with and catch the kids.

That's exactly what this reminds me of lol.

Upvote 0