Buy me a corporate jet... pretty please....

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

WickedPenguin

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Miami, FL
ut2004.wickedpenguin.com
This is not a joke, but man do I wish it was!

https://www.bennyhinn.org/donate/donatenow.cfm?referrer=na_dove1&CFID=68

Things like this give weight to the saying "There's a ****er born every minute." I've been doing some quick Googling and it doesn't appear that even the Roman Catholic Pope has his own aircraft.

Just so you know what the costs are:
  • Listing of Gulfstreams GIVSP's at Controller.com, with a 1994 model at over $22,000,000.
  • Fuel Capacity: 4,403 gallons, or 29,500 lbs. of fuel. Jet-A is $4.48 a gallon, so filling her up will cost $19,725 each time.

BuddyLee

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 12, 2006
NCC 1701-D Neutral Zone
Wow, I bet that makes Jesus pretty pished off.

That guy should be forced to walk(like Jesus) or buy a bus pass.

The people who actually send him money should be kicked in the berries. 20 million dollars could be used to feed or send livestock to so many poor people.

I cant believe our government gives turds like this tax exemption :mad::mad:

Nestor Makhno

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 25, 2006
Penryn, Cornwall
Wow - the guy says he is going to preach to every living creature!!

Obviously you're gonna need a GulfStream at least to reach the potential congregations of poor benighted heathen penguins in Queen Maud land.

On second thoughts, penguins don't have any cheque books so **** 'em - they can fry come the rapture.

BTW - you mention the 'Roman Catholic Pope'. This is as opposed to what? The 7th Day Adventist Pope? The Whirling Dervish Pope? Antipope?

WickedPenguin

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Miami, FL
ut2004.wickedpenguin.com
BTW - you mention the 'Roman Catholic Pope'. This is as opposed to what? The 7th Day Adventist Pope? The Whirling Dervish Pope? Antipope?

LOL. I guess I just wrote that to imply that the freakin' Vatican - with all of its inherent wealth - doesn't seem to have an airplane, and this guy is begging everyday folks to shill out the change (in $1000 dosages) to get him one.

Oh man, I love how they send you a model of the airplane. But the best part is the description: "You will receive a beautiful art-quality model of Dove One for your desk or mantle as a constant reminder that you are a vital part of this last-days harvest for souls."

"Um, thank you... I guess? Hey, when the apocalypse comes can you swing by and give me a lift? When the Earth blows up, we'll be 35,000 feet closer to heaven than everyone else so maybe we'll beat the line!"

fiftyone

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 6, 2006
I bet Jesus is shaking his head and thinking

"Oh Lordy, what have Thou dideth"

Handeth me a rope....for that I might swingeth...:eek:

Coey

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 16, 2006
Catholics can turn water into jet fuel, so filling her up shouldn't be that expensive.

Jebus did it in the bible.

Reddog

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 7, 2005
Australia
Pathetic, and people wonder why I am so against organised religion.

Hey why raise money to help the communtiy when we can buy this pimp ass jet!!!!!111!

Tak

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 10, 2006
East Coast, USA
Now now now, they're religious folks. It's not a pimp ass jet.

It's a 'fly skybird, for shizzle'.

Cursing preachers, please!

"It had to be the most cost-efficient, safe, and long-range plane we could possibly get."

AHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA /dies

Quietus

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 25, 2005
California
What is this guy the Grim Reaper? Harvesting souls & such. I will harvest them with my scythe! SOULS DELICIOUS SOULS! Drool............ I wonder which these people love more how much money they make or the actual religion (or just maybe they "follow" religion as merely a way to get stinking rich?) I believe many of these proclamed "religious" people are actually the embodiment of pure evil and merely use religion as an "excuse" for their sick ways. "Hey I can sin all I want God will forgive me!"

Last edited:

Reddog

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 7, 2005
Australia
Hey you know what this reminds me of?

You guys ever seen the South Park episode where Starvin Marvin gets the alien space ship and he and the kids are being pursued both by Sally Struthers and the missionary people who want to 'save' the ethipoians by converting them to Christinaity.

There's like all these adds where some minister is appealing to Christians to donate money so they can upgrade their ship to keep up with and catch the kids.

That's exactly what this reminds me of lol.

Tak

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 10, 2006
East Coast, USA
Benny Hinn strikes YOU with Sportcoat of Healing!
Benny Hinn MISSES!
You trip and fall.
Benny Hinn pickpockets YOU for 13platinum 3copper!
Pain and sufferring tries to hit you, but MISSES!
Pain and sufferring tries to hit you, but MISSES!
You died.

LOADING, please wait...

You have entered Hell.

Grobut

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 1, 2006
Denmark
Ok, im curious, who the bloody hell is this chap? and why is he doing the lawnmower dance with his jacket? what the..

radix

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Germany
I'm wondering who are the "very inteligent people" going to such shows!! :confused:

... the world is full of idiots ... really ...

radix

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Germany
It is shure Benny Hinn and not Benny Hill ? Their shows are quite simmilar.. just one of them is not pretending to be serious :D