• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Button to mute sound while the game is in background

u-s-e-r

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 24, 2010
Please add a button to mute the games sound while it is in the background alt-tabbed away.:)

Po2Teddy

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 4, 2011
You can always go into Options and turn the Master Volume down! I think cluttering the main GUI with a mute button would be slightly overkill =D

u-s-e-r

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 24, 2010
The more options the merrier ;)

At least I wouldn't need to do it manually with every alt-tab :(

Forssen

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 23, 2010
Sweden
If you use windows 7 you can change the volume independently for different applications easy with the volume mixer. Shouldn't take more than a second or two.

EDIT: When I think about it the feature might exist in vista too.

Last edited:

Po2Teddy

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 4, 2011
He really wants an "auto-sound-off" feature for those moments that you hurriedly hit alt-tab as the boss rounds the corner :)
Haha! Watch out, Yoshiro, he's on to you :D

I totally missed that, but now when you say it, that's probably it! I'll see if I can squeeze another toggle button in there somewhere ^^