• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Busy, busy

Tnx for the update! IGN had a release date of 6/28 but I assume that's not correct.....sounds like you still have a lot to do before release. I was hoping to see a stage presentation at E3 but I guess the major outlets were focused on the big boys. (Had I listened to Bobby Blackwolf's cast before yesterday I would have asked to to go see it....he was taking requests to see games that weren't being covered by everyone else.

Upvote 0
Hmmmm Can't wait..but in the meantime.I've built out my system:

AMD PhenonII 1100T BE six core 3.3
16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance
PC3-12800, DDR3-1600MHz
Asus M4A89TD PRO/USB3 AMD AM3
Nvidia Geforce 570 Superclocked
Corsair CWCH70 Hydro Series H70 CPU Liquid Cooler
SoundBlaster X-Fi Fatality Soundcard
Cooler Master RC-942-KKN1 HAF X ATX
and Much more!:) I'm ready!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
MG-42 isn't post-Stalingrad. You're right on the PPS-43 though, and since it hasn't been announced, I doubt that we'll be seeing it.
Which is why it should be in game imo (the MG42, not the PPS-43)
Tnx for the update! IGN had a release date of 6/28 but I assume that's not correct.....sounds like you still have a lot to do before release. I was hoping to see a stage presentation at E3 but I guess the major outlets were focused on the big boys. (Had I listened to Bobby Blackwolf's cast before yesterday I would have asked to to go see it....he was taking requests to see games that weren't being covered by everyone else.
I don't think TWI was even at E3. Yosh said they wouldn't be going, but I can't find the quote. And besides if PCG didn't have anything on RO2 then it can't have been there. Though it would have been nice if they went and showed us stuff but it sounds like that's coming in a couple of weeks:D

Upvote 0