• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Bullseye Update Preview Beta: Report bugs here!

Do we need to make a thread for each bug? I reported a dozen or so on Discord throughout the day, and I don't know if it is really helpful to break them out into several threads. Here are the ones I can remember off the top of my head.

• Achievement: Dead Silence doesn't trigger.
  • Achievement: Quick on the Trigger doesn't trigger.
  • Achievement: Can't Be Contained doesn't trigger.
  • Achievement: You've Got Red on You doesn't trigger.
  • Achievement: Mr. Perky 5/10/15/20/25 doesn't take existing L25 perks into account, only unlocks up to the highest non-25 perk initially.
  • Audio: Demolitions explosion audio is not normalized with other clips.
  • UI: Ghosting (showing old values behind current values) on respawn. http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=118045
  • UI: Endgame screen damage mis-attribution from Kukri to Lawn Mower Blade. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=700591391

Here are some that were mentioned to me, but I have not had the opportunity to verify. I'm passing them along in the hope that someone else can pick them up and investigate.

• Animation: If you start reloading before boss wave, and the intro runs, the gun animation can freeze.
  • Audio: Commando reload audio only plays in the right channel.
  • Audio: Firebug reload audio only plays in the right channel.
  • Balance, Firebug: Napalm doesn't set other zeds on fire.
  • Balance, Sharpshooter: 9mm doesn't count for perk bonuses (Reload, Rack 'Em Up).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Do you mind filling out this one with the Bug Template here?

[url]http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=104581[/URL]

I'm not having any issues with audio pickup with ammo. Not sure what the issue is.
It's not a constant thing, it happened to me mid-game after a team mate died. I couldn't hear pickup sounds and my taunts stopped playing. It only happened once so far unlike the player jumping sounds which still don't play when you're online after the VS patch was released.

Upvote 0
Category: Code,

Reproducibility: Sometimes

Summary: Sometimes when joining a server, clicking ready while the game is running, the entire HUD will disappear until the others have finished the round and you join into the running game.

Description: Basically the Summary

Online/Offline: Online obviously

Upvote 0

Summary: Sometimes when joining a server, clicking ready while the game is running, the entire HUD will disappear until the others have finished the round and you join into the running game.

This happened to me as well, and two of my KF2 friends that I know of.

Upvote 0
I wasn't able to test it but I think bloats, scrakes and other biggies can spawn out of vents and traps doors which were previously restricted to clots and crawlers.
Looks weird too because lacking any proper animation for it they just plop out of thin air.

There's no HUD in spectate mode. You cannot tell who the players are, theres no scoreboard, cannot hear mic, and no ability to communicate with the players.

I can confirm this.

Upvote 0
[*]Balance, Firebug: Napalm doesn't set other zeds on fire.
[*]Balance, Sharpshooter: 9mm doesn't count for perk bonuses (Reload, Rack 'Em Up).
[/LIST]

Napalm has been like that since ever :(

Anyway, came here to say 9mm is not affected by any sharpshooter perk bonuses. Hopefully this is a bug.

Edit misread your report.... ignore my post.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

This happens if you join mid-match and while spectating.

Upvote 0
So i just came back from a few hard games and tried out commando, and by my suprise there's a bug with 2 skills: Hollow point ammo and backup.
they did not give me dmg increase and recoil reduction, aswell the faster switch speed.
So the whole game i was left confused by to why i can't decap gorefast with one shot from ar15, sa80 and ak12...
Tripwire please fix

Upvote 0
Category: Code

Reproducibility: Always

Summary: You can parry every melee attack with every melee weapon with every class. You always get the reduced damage but zeds will only flinch if the attack can be parried and if the weapon is strong enough.
1)Join any game
2)Choose any class
3)Equip any class
4)You can now parry every attack

Gamemode: Survival

Online/Offline: Only tested Offline

Upvote 0