• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Bullet tracers

It still looked like you were using a lightsaber when firing an mg42:p

All I'm saying is reduce the frequency of tracers so that there is a clear and visible pause between tracers, such that firing an MG won't always give away your position so easily

Firing an MG is pretty much ALWAYS going to give your position away, dude. Whether it's the tracers or the muzzle flash ... the other guy is ALWAYS going to figure out where you're at pretty quickly.

Reactions: Lucan946
Upvote 0
I understand that... I know that tracers will unavoidably draw attention to you. But in Ost, even when firing in very short bursts the amount of tracers being fired is like saying "HEY EVERYBODY!!! I HAVE A MACHINE GUN!!! LOOK AT MEEEEE!!!"

All I'm saying is reduce the amount of tracers so if you fire in bursts it doesn't look like a fireworks show:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I understand that... I know that tracers will unavoidably draw attention to you. But in Ost, even when firing in very short bursts the amount of tracers being fired is like saying "HEY EVERYBODY!!! I HAVE A MACHINE GUN!!! LOOK AT MEEEEE!!!"

All I'm saying is reduce the amount of tracers so if you fire in bursts it doesn't look like a fireworks show:rolleyes:

Have you ever actually fired a belt-fed weapon with tracers? It DOES look like a fireworks show. It's not as bright during the day, but even so ...

Upvote 0