Building up to the release...

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Banquo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 15, 2006
London UK
Whilst laying in the park at lunchtime today, I was thinking about the release of HOS and how far Tripwire had come.

One of the thoughts that came to mind was about playing the old vanilla versions. I say vanilla because that would make it easier for anyone who wanted to join.

So on the weekend which is two weeks before the release, we have a server with the vanilla UTK4 mod and all standard maps.

The weekend before the release we have Ostfront vanilla.

And then on the weekend after the release...no prizes for this one !

Anyone think this is worthy of implementing and is there anyone with a server who would be interested?

Reactions: Das Bose

Jooce

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 27, 2011
woah first time ive seen that review.. i got so angry watching it i had to stop the video before i threw my laptop out the window.

Krobar

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 11, 2011
The sewers of Leningrad.
I know right? I made a G4 account just to rage on that interview the account name is "G4sucksbtw" now I just use it to pretty much advertise games that G4 isnt getting paid to advertise.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrLebanon

User583

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 10, 2011
Well after seeing that review I now have absolutely no respect for G4 at all. Giving RO2 a good score will make themselves look stupid and I doubt it's going to happen.