• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Bugsplat when version mismatching

omano;n2303692 said:
You're the first person I ear that from this is why I suggest to maybe troubleshoot your computer installation instead of making a 'false bug report' (unless this is a new bug introduced in latest patch which makes the game crash 100% of the time on 'version mismatch error', what I seriously doubt)

I dunno this type of thing is common with updates. I've tried it from a totally different PC with a fresh install and it still crashed me

Upvote 0
forrestmark9;n2303725 said:
I dunno this type of thing is common with updates. I've tried it from a totally different PC with a fresh install and it still crashed me

-Can you upload your crashlog to pastebin.com?

-Either way, the version mismatch usually means the server has an older version of the map so that isn't really your fault. The fact the game crashes is kinda weird since normally you should be able to just click "OK" and then go back to the server browser.

Upvote 0
dare49devil;n2303729 said:
-Can you upload your crashlog to pastebin.com?

-Either way, the version mismatch usually means the server has an older version of the map so that isn't really your fault. The fact the game crashes is kinda weird since normally you should be able to just click "OK" and then go back to the server browser.

I don't have the log anymore but just before the crash everytime it complains about a version mismatch, but I just learned that this issue has existed since EA because TWI completely removed all the safety checks that Epic added to prevent this.

Upvote 0