• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Bugs on Nuked map with level design and Stand Your Ground areas

lee32147

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 6, 2020
Category: level design
Reproducibility: always since Nuked map has Objective mode
Summary: bugs with level design
Description:
First and the most annoying: zeds are stucking on barricade in front of embassy building.
Quite often zeds are spawning behind this barricade, even when you are on the other side of the map and they get stuck. They unstuck when you are close to them but it is annoying to run to kill them at the end of every wave. Moreover when standing near this barricade zeds are spawning only behind this barricade so you can easily kill them (there are quite long way from their spawn to this barricade) and finish wave without taking damage.
Second: zeds don't spawn when you are inside small Stand Your Ground area near the tank in back alley. They spawn only when player is standing in a corner (upper right corner of red area on image): There is Stand Your Groud objective here and it's annoying waiting for zeds to spawn.
Third: One of Stand Your Ground area has a "hole" (in front of embassy building to the right). Standing in this "hole" don't count as standing in Stand Your Ground area but it should.
Fourth: lights are unbreakable. There are only two lights possible to break, both underground near evacuation bus. Other lights are unbreakable. Before changing map to objective version all light were breakable.
Fifth: Sometimes (very rarely) ammo crates don't disappear after picking up and you can pick it up until full ammo. It works only during one wave and reset when next wave starts. I have this bug few times on Nuked map (often during boss wave) and on other maps too. First time I have seen this bug more than 1.5 years ago.

I love Nuked map since the first version before it was official but after changing map and adding objectives to this map playing is annoying. Please, fix at least first three bugs.

Reactions: ®omano