• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

luciferintears

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
I dont know where to report a bug so feel free to move this thead.

When using the hold ADS (as opposed to toggle ads) script, ads stays stuck when moving in prone.

for example: I'm prone. I hold the button to bring up ads, but then i start crawling forward. When i stop crawling and let go of the button, ads stays up. even if i click it or hold it again, it will stay up.

only way is to unprone and reprone quickly; which usually gets me killed...

I cant tell you how many times i've been sprinting, i see an enemy so i hit to prone button and my iron sights get bogged up.

Also TW, please add a proper toggle/hold ads option

that's because the "use" key is also the "cover" key. this means that you can't take cover behind a working tank(wich is quite normal since the thing could move any second and the cover system is only applied to stationary cover)
as for the prone-ironsight issue, i don't have it? i can easily go prone, get my sights up, crawl around a bit(this does leave the ironsight on, wich i like) and take the gun out of ironsight whenever i want

Upvote 0