• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] Bug on Barracks, plus other maps

Boogerhead

Grizzled Veteran
May 16, 2006
In Barracks, "Building C", northwest corner, top floor, there's an angled corner window that's the perfect place for an MG emplacement. I backed off a little with a DP-28 to change magazines and got stuck. Couldn't walk, crawl or run away, could jump in place, was too far to deploy the MG.

I've seen a couple other bugs, but don't have as much detail on 'em.

In Apartments, half the Russians go running into the doorway almost straight from the first spawn, up several flights of stairs and around some corners into a room that turns into a two-way shooting gallery. I once was crawling from the sheet back toward the doorway and half-fell through the floor. I tried to replicate it, could not.

In the station map, there's a kind of a courtyard on the east side, where two parts of the building go further east than the part in the middle. There's a decent overwatch position in a window with sandbags on the southern side there (common denominator?), facing north, where I ran into the same DP-28 bug. I thought maybe I was stuck in the wall, maybe in the floor. Could not deploy, could not move, etc.

For the DP-28 bug are you only getting it by reloading away from the deployable area or is it the spot where you deploy and when you are reloading are you standing, crouched, or proned?
Also, are there any screenshots of the locations that you would be willing to provide?

I didn't get screenshots this time. Will get 'em next time.

It's happening when I'm just a little bit away from the window/sandbags, crouched, and reloading.

Upvote 0
For the DP-28 bug are you only getting it by reloading away from the deployable area or is it the spot where you deploy and when you are reloading are you standing, crouched, or proned?
Also, are there any screenshots of the locations that you would be willing to provide?

The attached file is from the Station bug. Find Lenin in the southern building of the "I"-shaped complex, go up the stairs to the east, first window to the north. I got snagged again from this general spot while pulled back and to the right just a couple feet -- don't know if I was stuck on wall or floor or what. Believe I was crouching changing mags, may have been standing.

Will get screenshots of the others next time. Ran into another one on Commisar today. Maybe it's something particular to the DP-28 -- I don't know that I've ever gotten stuck with another weapon.

Attachments

• 2011-10-22_00005.jpg
    2011-10-22_00005.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0