Just thought I would make a thread to compile bugs in and possible solutions to make it easier and faster for TWI to squash/fix them. Please do not post ways on how to use game breaking exploits(Like the old rapid fire boomstick exploit of past) or map exploits; instead PM those to a Moderator or Yoshiro.
- Grenade Sleeve Bug - Probably has to do with Sleevenum setting in default properties.
- Tommy Gun does not add to Stalker kill count
- Weight for dualies won't be internally halfed in trader menu if you already have the single version. (in KFPawn)
- Dualies weight won't be halved for non-sharpshooter perks in trader menu. (in KFBuyMenuSaleList)
- Weight is calculated improperly when upgrading to dual pistols. Example: while one can carry both the Flamethrower and Dual Flare Revolvers, it is impossible to upgrade to dual Flare Revolvers from a Flamethrower/Flare Revolver loadout.
- Laggy movement resulting in slow speed sometimes occurs on join. The only fix is to leave the server and rejoin.
- M4, Mac10, MP7M, MP5M, FN Fal and Tommygun have a double-fire issue where they fire two bullets on the first click in Full-Auto. Caused by KFHighROFFire class.
- General Medic dart hit detection.
- Players' corpses contribute to trigger RadialAttack.
- Monsters' corpses contribute to trigger PipeBombs.
- Random inaccuracy of dual wielded pistols when player looks in x-Axes direction.
- M99 bullet keeps being alive on some walls (doors, decoration)
- Bug in UnloadAssets() (always returns true) in classes KFMeleeGun, Crossbow, M99SniperRifle. This causes in some cases that xBow arrows won't be drawn.
- Hiteffects do not spawn for xBow/M99 bullets (also concerns shotguns but it's not too heavy) on clients when shooting from close distances.
- Extended collision cylinders overlap with normal ones for most monsters.
- Sell value for dualies is not always correct.