• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Brothers in Arms HH E3 trailer

I've only been playing OFP+Arma since 5 years, RO since it's mod days and so on.

You any good ?

Dude we've all seen the vids and know its 'possible'! But thats just BS!

This game is for the arcade console kiddies. Made of pure fail! :rolleyes:

This.

It kinda looked intresting from the first videos. But given i played the first BiA i dont have any desire to play more of that. Mission design isent really good and way to reepetitive.

Upvote 0
Gosh you people are ignorant. YOU DONT HAVE TO DO WHAT THEY DO IN THE VIDEO. Neither are there enemies running around hipfiring MG42s either. They made that for the run&gun people AND they always said you could play it both ways, tactically like the way it's supposed to be AND also run&gun. I don't like it either but it's not like Randy Pitchford is coming personally to your home and shoot you if you don't use the MG42.

Also in the GC-version there was no MG42, except for the one in the tower, so what exactly are you talking about? GC-version was very tactically just like previous BiAs.

u r rite, ppl need to stop being so iggerant, tehy havent event played it yet so they rae not allowed to critisice teh game yet and i dont know why they say the game is unrealistic, it isnt, bia is 1 of the most realistmic games already so ppl need 2 shut up and play the game b4 tehy say bad thing about it, in fact they shouldnt say bad thing at all about it bcuz its just a movie and u can play it anyway u want

Upvote 0
u r rite, ppl need to stop being so iggerant, tehy havent event played it yet so they rae not allowed to critisice teh game yet and i dont know why they say the game is unrealistic, it isnt, bia is 1 of the most realistmic games already so ppl need 2 shut up and play the game b4 tehy say bad thing about it, in fact they shouldnt say bad thing at all about it bcuz its just a movie and u can play it anyway u want
thanks for proving my point mate ;)

Upvote 0
"Mild sexual themes"?

I'm sorry what now?
Bom chika wow wow! Baker gets his groove on with one of the other manly masculine muscle-ripped American brothers in arms! A true Broke Back story!!!!

*shivers*

Randy Pitchford: "We don't pull any punches and like to deliver an original experience!"

Upvote 0
Bom chika wow wow! Baker gets his groove on with one of the other manly masculine muscle-ripped American brothers in arms! A true Broke Back story!!!!

*shivers*

Randy Pitchford: "We don't pull any punches and like to deliver an original experience!"
Weren't you the one defending RnL and asking for more tolerance and no prejudice? :rolleyes:

Upvote 0