• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Brink

I don't care what others say, I had a good time with the game.

Haven't played in a good while, never mind.

Oh! teamwork works.

yeah i like it.
Performs well on my modest pc, looks nice - and unique - free running isn't at all as awkward as reviews made out, kinda plays a bit like fear MP but with a lot more to it to hold your interest.
I don't own many fast CQB fps so it fills a gap.
Looks like becoming another one of those shooters that i rate higher than most other ppl

Upvote 0
I remember pre-ordering this game and getting the doom special steelbox and manual. It was probably the game that got me more exited than any other game release. Unfortunately I have not had the chance to enjoy the game as much as I wish I could.

There was no HUGE flaw that ruined the game, but a combination of unfortunate timing, flawed programming, and a game that was not exactly what it was said it would. Which is rather sad as it was quite a good game and was actually quite fun to play. Unfortunately the gaming community is probably the most unforgiving of all consumers, and most dumped the game without a second look, hopefully splash damage have learned from thief mistakes, and there will be a brink 2 that has learned the lessons of it's older brother.

Upvote 0
I bought a retail copy in a shop with the doom and specops dlc - it was actually cheaper than the steam deal.

I noticed there is also an 'agent's of change' dlc that includes amoungst some new abilities 2 maps - although the content is included in the demo surely this means the playerbase will be split once the demo ends?
I don't mind getting the dcl of course but it seems a bit silly if thats the case

Upvote 0