• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Brink

the movement thing looked interesting, in fact the whole game did just as a relief from all of the look-it-me-im-cod-with-a-differnt-name games. Think im going to wait for all of the reviews before i consider buying anything.

this IS just another cod clone. except they have stupid cartoon looking characters and ridiculous looking finishing moves to fool everyone who doesn't pay attention to the underlying gameplay similarities.

nothing i despise more than cartoon looking characters. if i wanted that i'd play tf2, asshat devs. ****'em

Upvote 0
Sexy sexy graphics, glad I upgraded :D The guns are very well done as well. I know they put a lot of effort into the sounds (i.e. a weapon sounds slightly different fired from the hip than from iron sighted) and hopefully the animations as well. hopefully we have two animations for each weapon...dry and tac reloads of course is what I mean.

This does indeed look very good, i'm hoping it's as good as i expect it to be.
The whole SMART system seems like a revolutionary step forward, and with all the other aspects of the gameplay i'm sure it's worth every cent :)

EDIT: I just watched the trailer linked by the kind sir Ralfst3r and i am really grateful i pre-ordered it; it looks awesome!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Lead platform?

Yeah, but its so sad :( I'm a PC player and I dont care about xbox so I really cant know anything about the game because all the videos are from a different platform.

Probably the PC version will be a horrible console port with a horrible price tag, otherwise the game could have been pretty interesting. :(

Upvote 0