Bring Her Back

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

dextronaut

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 26, 2009
Pacific Northwest
a long time ago i asked for an AK47 to be added to KF and look, now we have one coming! so lets see if my luck has run out... please bring back the old trader from the mod:

oldtrader.jpg

pocoyo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 3, 2009
Yeah we want something more classy the current dealer sure looks like some arms dealer from the ghetto.

dextronaut

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 26, 2009
Pacific Northwest
the best thing about the old trader was she never talked. and she looked really creepy. if TWI were to bring back the old trader, same look, but with the better graphics, that would be sick!

but i dont know about this sexy voice thing :-S the old trader felt evil and weird. like a witch or something. if they do add a voice though, they should have her sound like shes a smoker, hoarse/weak sounding voice.

mistk�fer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Berlin
having several different traders would be nice but for gods sake, please don't bring back the old trader, she looked more like a specimen than a friend to me ^^

Raj

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 27, 2009
I would rather see the old trader too.

Sadly many things have been made worse in the game than they were in mod :/

Nanostrike

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 19, 2009
But they had to put the trader in as she is so they had the "Token black character"

mistk�fer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Berlin
damn she looked like a witch or something, not like a real and normal person that would sell you weapons to fight the evil because she looked like the evil ^^

Electrocuuute

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 17, 2009
We should have multiple traders per map! If I'm mistaken, we aren't playing PokeMon where there's Nurse Joys everywhere.
It's not THAT big of a deal, but it'd sure be nice.

Personally, I want a big bulky bearded man with a Guinness in hand selling me my fire axe.

chef

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 6, 2009
I like that other version of the trader; it has the look that screams "AHHHH - I'LL BUY THAT FOR A HIGH PRICE".

Nenjin

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
Sub-Level 12
To this day I'm mystified as to what TWI was thinking when they designed the trader voice.

"Ok Cheryl, your character is: a London street prostitute who's gone into the weapon business. And......go!"

Soanos

Jul 2, 2009
Finland
I would really prefer if she just didn't try to turn every line into sexual innuendo. I think I can guess her job before the invasion.

Anyway, yes, I would like the trader to have at least some style. Now she looks like an unemployed tomb-raider look-a-like reject. :p