• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

bring back machinepistol?

Upvote 0
No I dont think so I think you on the other hand are just plain dumb, m79 can drop a fp handcannon can drop a fp bullpup can aswell you just need to know how to aim, member i played with you and your squad and i came first on all games and the only weapons i used were bullpup handcannon and it was on hard. Please use something useful not this ****.

so im dumb? haha i am so glad i didnt accept you into ZED because your attitude stinks. i remember you playing with us, and i remember you stealing someone elses weapon, selling it, and then telling the person, "tough luck". thats why you didnt make it, you couldve at least gave him money, you couldve at least said sorry, you couldve at least bought him another SCAR, but you didnt, you have really bad teamwork skills and the only reason you were on top was because you were ramboing. shoot a FP with a m79 and it will rage the FP and kill you. a Handcannon would work if it was dual HC, and sharpshooter lvl 6. a bullpup against a FP on hard or suicidal? uhm............ sorry man but not every weapon needs to be a fleshpound killer. and not every weapon should be a fleshpound killer. if anything the game is too easy, last thing we need is another M14/SCAR/Katana

if you want to continue this, PM me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
No I dont think so I think you on the other hand are just plain dumb, m79 can drop a fp handcannon can drop a fp bullpup can aswell you just need to know how to aim, member i played with you and your squad and i came first on all games and the only weapons i used were bullpup handcannon and it was on hard. Please use something useful not this ****.

WOW all I'm seeing here, is a guy that wants to 'think' he is better than everyone. First of all, dex has no problem aiming, he's an excellent player, and you seem to be a little ticked off, that your mindless actions caused you to get turned down. Therefore, you're taking it out on the guy that said no to you. When you in fact, have no idea what you're muttering about, and have no right, or place to get smart with him, or anyone for that matter.

You came in first every time? Uhm, I'm sorry, is that supposed to give you brownie points? Should anyone be impressed? I for one, could care less who comes in first, and who gets the most kills. IT'S CALLED TEAMWORK, if the team is sticking together, and playing well, then be proud. Don't be proud that you got 400 something kills, while you stole someones weapon in the process. Why would you have needed to take his weapon in the first place, if you were in so called first, the entire game?

I'm glad I left the game early, if I would have been in the server when this happened, I would have gotten snippy. xD

Last edited:
Upvote 0
grex, i got your comment you left on my page.

grex.png

you followed me to this thread so you could put down my idea, thats fine, but when i respond with my reasons, you resort to calling me dumb? saying you are better than me? AND posting that comment on my profile? sorry but you need to work on your attitude.

PS: if a mod reads this , please close it, as i am done here with grex, ty.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
grex, i got your comment you left on my page.

grex.png

you followed me to this thread so you could put down my idea, thats fine, but when i respond with my reasons, you resort to calling me dumb? saying you are better than me? AND posting that comment on my profile? sorry but you need to work on your attitude.

PS: if a mod reads this , please close it, as i am done here with grex, ty.

Well grex can go eat Mr.Pickels. BTW I updated the machine pistol, its more balanced and much better than before.

Lets get something straight here, you do like to talk alot of **** what are you 12? Sorry if I speak the truth, second your little boyfriend coder friend yoyo batty real cute sticking up for each other. Third im done with the forms so keep on talking **** and if you havn't noticed I havn't been on for couple weeks because I have a life. oh one more thing joinnig your clan was for ****s n giggles nothing seriously I think you need to get out little more in the world maybe get a girlfriend real friends the ones that don't need u to add them on a friends list?

lol ez kids

Reactions: Aztek2313
Upvote 0
Lets get something straight here, you do like to talk alot of **** what are you 12? Sorry if I speak the truth, second your little boyfriend coder friend yoyo batty real cute sticking up for each other. Third im done with the forms so keep on talking **** and if you havn't noticed I havn't been on for couple weeks because I have a life. oh one more thing joinnig your clan was for ****s n giggles nothing seriously I think you need to get out little more in the world maybe get a girlfriend real friends the ones that don't need u to add them on a friends list?

lol ez kids

i havnt talked any smack on you. we had a conversation after that game and i was very polite with you. i wanted to see things work out. lets go thru a timeline of events:

-you contact me asking to join ZED

-we get into a game because i want to see if youd be a fun guy to kill **** with.

-you take a guys SCAR, sell it, and tell him, "tough luck". you didnt give him any money back, or buy him another, or anything.

-we get out of the game and we talk about what happened. i tell you that ill let you know if youre in or not.

-i talk with 3 other players and they all dont like you, they all told me, "if you let this grex guy in, i am quitting this clan"

-i then tell you sorry, no go. you laugh it off.

-now you harass me on the forums and leave my profile comments along with private messages calling me names.

and im the one who is the **** talker? dude, just give it up.

PS: if you have a life, why do you come back for more?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Grex, I am going to report you to a mod if you don't stop harassing my friend. We don't want to hear this crap, get off the forums if ur just gona bring ur negativity over here and while your at it, make your own clan. BTW I used such a childish insult because I am dealing with such a childish person. This whole thing is very ironic and needs to end right now. I don't see what is wrong with bringing back a weapon from the KFMod just to give it a classic feel. I mean seriously, is this neccessary? I'm being extremely reasonable hear man!

Thanks for taking the time to read this :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I don't know if anyone has noticed but the MP7 M is a whole lot like the Machine pistol

It's just not in the secondary slot

If TWI accepts this as a real gun for a future update, it will be for medic. Yoshiro agreed originally said it shud be for medic and I sent a message to TWI asking if the machine pistol cud be added in.

Upvote 0