• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

bring back machinepistol?

any way that someone can re-add the machine pistol (automatic beretta) to KF? like just take the current model/animation, and have it fire automatic? also, be able to buy it at trader and buy ammo for it??

But who does the weapon go too? Commando or Sharpshooter. I somewhat believe the commando deserves it.

But another small arm that has no potential damage would be cool for a medic :D

Upvote 0
All of weapons to be asked for, and you wan't a fully auto-pistol,

m93r1.jpg

Beretta M93R

= Bad.

But if was in the game I think it would go under the Medic Perk

Last edited:
Upvote 0
All of weapons to be asked for, and you wan't a fully auto-pistol,

Beretta M93R

= Bad.

But if was in the game I think it would go under the Medic Perk

the reason i asked for it, is because we already have the model, and we already have most of the code for it because it was in KF mod, and it was a very balanced weapon. if anything my request is down to earth compared to all the other suggestions for laser guns and nukes.

lol I alrdy brang it back, its just I need to finish and release it.

HAHA you say that about everything. "i already did that, im just never going to finish it or release it"

But who does the weapon go too? Commando or Sharpshooter. I somewhat believe the commando deserves it.

But another small arm that has no potential damage would be cool for a medic :D

why does everything have to revolve around perks?!!!! i miss the days back in the mod where we were like, "perks? wtf is that?", now everythings become, "is this whitelisted?? that perk is overpowered! im lvl 6 now theres nothing to do" UGHHHHHHHHHH tired of perks!

Upvote 0
I'm actually going to release the machine pistol dex...
I lol'd at the thing about perks and it is really true! This game used to be survival now its perk, whitelist, KS!!!!, FF, crossbow, new perk, new weapon, new class, new player, ahahahdahd!!!!!!!!

ill believe it when i see it yoyo :p until then, im not going to hold my breath, you got my hopes up with the menu thing and theres been like no word on that.

Upvote 0
the reason i asked for it, is because we already have the model, and we already have most of the code for it because it was in KF mod, and it was a very balanced weapon. if anything my request is down to earth compared to all the other suggestions for laser guns and nukes.

HAHA you say that about everything. "i already did that, im just never going to finish it or release it"

why does everything have to revolve around perks?!!!! i miss the days back in the mod where we were like, "perks? wtf is that?", now everythings become, "is this whitelisted?? that perk is overpowered! im lvl 6 now theres nothing to do" UGHHHHHHHHHH tired of perks!

Your talking about a useless weapon here, this weapon would be used as ****s and giggles thats it, yeah your down to earth with what your asking for besides nukes but were talking about the british here lets get the real weapons in.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_weapon_L_numbers

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Your talking about a useless weapon here, this weapon would be used as ****s and giggles thats it

why would it be useless?

You try coding 50 things at once. Its harder than you think. The start menu is almost done, but it keeps getting a compiling error whenever I go to compile it.

thats the thing, you have 50 gajillion projects going on and rarely does one of them ever get complete. you are your own worst enemy lol. everyday i check the forums and its like, "OMG YOYO IS DOING BLA BLA BLA!" then i have to remind myself, "ah thats right, they never get finished"

Last edited:
Upvote 0
why would it be useless?

thats the thing, you have 50 gajillion projects going on and rarely does one of them ever get complete. you are your own worst enemy lol. everyday i check the forums and its like, "OMG YOYO IS DOING BLA BLA BLA!" then i have to remind myself, "ah thats right, they never get finished"

Bro, its useless and its easy to figure out, its a Auto-pistol if the mp7 can't drop fleshpounder with 8 mag's then whats the Auto-pistol gonna do for us?

Lets throw a proper gun in the game shall we?

http://www.eliteukforces.info/weapons/

Now your probley thinking thats not a "down to earth question" it is, something thats useful in the game.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
why would it be useless?

Or he's simply waiting to get all those 50 projects to be done so he can flood the forum until it crashes...or sink (since it's flooded....okay STFU to me)
Bro, its useless and its easy to figure out, its a Auto-pistol if the mp7 can't drop fleshpounder with 8 mag's then whats the Auto-pistol gonna do for us?
The question would be more like: ''what's the Auto-pistol gonna do for you?'' Answer: Nothing, you dont care about it already. And the LAW and the machette are pretty useless too.

PS: You shall play on the mod, finding a machinepistol is one of the nicest thing.

Upvote 0

LOL yeah xD, said that about my maps and mamoos map too. Im not saying it wouldnt necessarily be true, but seems like Batty here got a lot of unfinished business.

But then again, while I was doing some mapping for Enemy Territory (wolfenstein) I had like 30 maps and never released any because I got stuck with code or other annoyances and just decided to try another type of map.

Upvote 0

Lets throw a proper gun in the game shall we?

http://www.eliteukforces.info/weapons/

Now your probley thinking thats not a "down to earth question" it is, something thats useful in the game.

here are things that cant easily drop a fp:

bullpup
9mm
machete
axe
winch
handcannon
m79
knife

of course only a noob would use those to drop a fp on hard or suicidal. they use something else for the FP. but what do they use when they arent fighting a FP? that above list of useless weapons that cant drop a FP..

your mind is officially.... blown.

Upvote 0
here are things that cant easily drop a fp:

bullpup
9mm
machete
axe
winch
handcannon
m79
knife

of course only a noob would use those to drop a fp on hard or suicidal. they use something else for the FP. but what do they use when they arent fighting a FP? that above list of useless weapons that cant drop a FP..

your mind is officially.... blown.

No I dont think so I think you on the other hand are just plain dumb, m79 can drop a fp handcannon can drop a fp bullpup can aswell you just need to know how to aim, member i played with you and your squad and i came first on all games and the only weapons i used were bullpup handcannon and it was on hard. Please use something useful not this ****.

Upvote 0