• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Bridges Map Issues

Pagro182

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 23, 2007
Orlando, Florida area
Bridges has some serious issues on the first River. I couldn't get screen shots to work, but on both banks the germans can be below the hill from a side and Russian view and yet above the hill on their view.

The effect is the can't be hit but can shoot across the screen.

If you come in as a Spectator you can look across at them and see their guns into the hillside, but from behind they are above the hill; while from the Assault they are completely hidden

Bridges has some serious issues on the first River. I couldn't get screen shots to work, but on both banks the germans can be below the hill from a side and Russian view and yet above the hill on their view.

The effect is the can't be hit but can shoot across the screen.

If you come in as a Spectator you can look across at them and see their guns into the hillside, but from behind they are above the hill; while from the Assault they are completely hidden

Sounds like the MG glitch that's been around for a while, and if so it should be fixed in the upcoming patch. Are these people MGers or just any role, as i have yet to see this happen with anything other than deployed MGs?

Upvote 0
Sounds like the MG glitch that's been around for a while, and if so it should be fixed in the upcoming patch. Are these people MGers or just any role, as i have yet to see this happen with anything other than deployed MGs?

Good points. Firstly OPs statement should really be in the Bridges map thread, which can be found here: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=82210&page=25

secondly, the issue with MGs being able to fire when they're still hidden has been fixed in the beta. That's not a map specific thing though... I've never seen another class able to shoot but not be shot.

Upvote 0