• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Boss tries to break the door despite two berserkers stabbing him in the back

TrueLolzor

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 18, 2011
I'm not sure to which category belongs this particular case.

So, let me start with telling you what happened. Somewhere in the middle of the boss fight, some of the guys locked the door before the boss and started welding it. Boss started trying to break it. It was me (medic) and two berserkers left. One of them ran behind the boss and started attacking it. Then, another one done the same. I was standing in front of the door and kept welding it, while they were standing behind him and attacking him. He changed the color once (thats when he would drain somebody), but he kept attacking the door. Then, the door bursted suddenly, while being on around 80% health. Still, the point stands - have we figured that out earlier or if we had more people at the moment when that happened, then we would win this without any trouble.

Now, I have encountered that only one time, in fact, it was around 20 minutes ago. I will be trying that again the next time we reach the boss to check if it reproduces. I'll report back here as soon as I know anything.

As for the short steps:
1) Reach the boss;
2) Position yourself so that there will be a working door between you (entire team) and the boss;
3) Weld the door;
4) One person (presumably his current target) remains behind the door and keeps welding;
5) All other crew members go around and attack the boss from behind;
6) ???
7) PROFIT!