• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Bonus Prestige skins

S0ulz

Oct 7, 2018
So I just thought of an idea for bonus prestige skins because I think prestige 5 is the last but for those who have prestiged multiply perks they could get bonus skins. So for example if you max demo and firebug you get a prestige skin for husk cannon, if you max both medic and commando you get skin for the 501 grenade rifle, sharpshooter and commando a skin for the fal, bezerker and survivalist maybe the bone crusher, Gunslinger and sharpshooter skin for centerfire, can't think of any other combos atm but if you max all 10 you get skin for 9mm, syringe and welder, let me know your guys thought I'd love this to be a thing for people who have dedicated so much time to maxing out multiply/all perks.

I know some will yell "gravedigger" or something for resurrecting this post but I like the idea, especially considering 5th Prestige is the last so there will end up being weapons without the Prestige skin.
Still wish the final Prestige was a Gold version of the Perk symbol a la the original but c'est la vie.

Upvote 0