• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Bobby Kotick wins again

KrazyKraut

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 22, 2005
Beer capital of the world
745 Mio $ turnover as opposed to the prognosed 600 Mio $ and the 703 Mio $ realized last year. 51 Mio $ profit as opposed to 15 Mio $ last year.

And as for shares:
162763-bild.png

Well I bought scII and preordered Black Ops but strangely the world hasnt ended.

It's about not supporting a publisher is bad for the industry. Regardless of how "good" their games might be.

I think (and can't see why anyone wouldn't think) Activision is a bad publisher. And I do not want to support them in any way.

Reactions: RO.Player and REZ
Upvote 0
Making money is great, and pretty much the center of capitalism, but there's something to be said about a large company which just barely manages to release media and games that are on par with studios far smaller than they are.

Blizzard and Activision wouldn't receive so much flak if they actually used their money to make games that stood out for something other than biggest bread winner.

Upvote 0