• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

blood patch

One question: Do you mean with gore effects like ripping of limbs, or all blood effects?
I'm not sure, but I think one guy from TW said in one thread some time ago that changing your language would not help. But as I said - I'm not sure!

And I do not think that there will be a blood patch. This would have to be a mod, and mods can only be serverside, an I doubt that every server in the world would upload a blood patch only for the german players...and TW won't release an un-censorign patch for RO:O.

But are you really sure that there are really no effects? This would be horrible...
It would be nice when we could get an official statement by someone from TW...

Upvote 0
Well there is Gore in the German Version, perhaps you have to set the Decal Setting higher. My Game (also German) has nice Blood Puffs and Blood Stains on the Environment, Dimemberment and People turning into Blood Mist are not avaible in the German Version atm.

Die USK Wertung steht noch aus also besteht noch Grund zur Annahme das sich was dran

Upvote 0