• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Blind-Firing

Caspy

May 17, 2009
This isn't a huge deal but it piqued my curiosity and I was wondering if anyone had a concrete answer.

While watching some of the preview videos of RO2 I realized that they only showed overhead blind-firing. I was just wondering if this will be the only way to blind-fire or if you you can blind-fire around corners as well.

Again, not a huge issue but I was interested in the answer.

You seem to not understand my post at all... I'd like to know the extent of the reduced accuracy under certain conditions, not if it actually reduces accuracy upon execution which we already know.

But yeah, thanks anyway.

I think it really IS blind fireing, not the 3rd person Gears of War kind of blind fire.

Maybe not seeing where your shots land will work good enough to balance it out.

Upvote 0
I think it really IS blind fireing, not the 3rd person Gears of War kind of blind fire.

Maybe not seeing where your shots land will work good enough to balance it out.

I know it is all in first person as well, and I'm not questioning balance.

I'm just saying, in short tight hallways - blind fire will be awesomely devastating. :)

Moved edit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oh yes, I agree, I think it will be.

Pretty damn awesome as well. :D

On another note: I also think kills by grenade will rise by alot, killing all them wallhuggers.

Yeah I had edited my post touching on that but you beat me to it.

I wrote: For enemy rushers at least, but that's what grenades are for. As a long time RO player this will be one of the more interesting additional features of RO2 with some potentially great close quarter moments.

Upvote 0