• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Bioshock

Looks good but I fear there may not be much replay value. And how many different types of enemies are there? We've only seen a couple but they've been showing us the same levels over and over so maybe there's alot more.

The relations based A-life will add points to the replayabilty value, I think. :rolleyes:

Ive seen only 4 or 5 "enemies" (some are not necessarily hostile) so far but if its of any comfort, youll get 4 types of big daddies, for example.

Upvote 0

Thanks that was really cool :)

But alas I had completed downloading the demo and it was an AMAZING experience. The atmosphere is awesome and the graphics are A+. The entrance to Rapture was like something out of a movie. Gameplay was like the usual FPS mechanics but it doesn't really matter since there's not much you can do about that. Plasmids are an interesting addition.

Can't wait to get the full game and see what happens next

Upvote 0
I'd get the demo, but the fact is that my computer will literally **** itself and die if I tried to run that on it. To get it to go at all will involve turning my graphics down so far that I won't be able to distinguish one blurry, pixelated blob from another and what's the point? When I've upgraded a few months down the track, then I'll give it a shot.

Upvote 0