• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Binocular Bug axis Commander

I was playing axis as commander and found a bug with the binoculars.

to create the bug select binoculars either via the menu at the top of the screen (using mouse scroll and buttons) or by pressing number 5. then go to iron sights ( using middle mouse button or (mouse button 3) in my case as ive changed it from default) to look throught the binoculars. All is fine to this point, you can go back and forth to look through the binocs. While in iron sights, press number 1 to go back to the rifle. The binocs move out of the way, and the rifle comes up in iron sights. OK. But the binocs stay in view as in this pic-

robugbinocularbug.jpg

they kind of float around but follow slightly as if I move backwards they move to here in this pic-

robugbinocularbug.jpg
robugbinocularbug2mediu.jpg

If i sprint it seems to cancel the floating binoculars. I can reselect binoculars and they work normally with no floaty ones. I tried it again after respawning with the MP40 instead of the G41 and the bug was still there.
robugbinocularbug.jpg