• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Big zeds on early waves

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
  • Sep 20, 2015
    As far as i remember, sometime ago suicidal and hell on earth used to have a chance of scrake spawning on 2nd wave...... Now only hoe has that feature.

Can we have that spawn event happen also on suicidal again? Maybe throw in a fleshpound with a smaller chance of spawning that early, just to spice up the early waves a bit?

I'd say I agree with you, but mostly because it would actually be "easier" than some early waves we're getting right now.

I'd rather take on a Scrake early on than four bloats at once, or a million crawlers sneaking up... Or a legion of gorefiends ! I don't exactly know how the RNG works in KF2, but I got myself beaten up quite badly lately. I don't know if you spiced up the difficulty with the latest update?

Then again, it's been a while since I've seen a QP spawning so early... Those were some of the hardest **** I had to deal with in the game as well. Having three QPs sneaking up at wave 2 is insane.

Upvote 0
    Aleflippy;n2333883 said:
    I'd say I agree with you, but mostly because it would actually be "easier" than some early waves we're getting right now.

I'd rather take on a Scrake early on than four bloats at once, or a million crawlers sneaking up... Or a legion of gorefiends ! I don't exactly know how the RNG works in KF2, but I got myself beaten up quite badly lately. I don't know if you spiced up the difficulty with the latest update?

Then again, it's been a while since I've seen a QP spawning so early... Those were some of the hardest **** I had to deal with in the game as well. Having three QPs sneaking up at wave 2 is insane.

I have to say, the other day I was playing endless, and the first wave was just a whole wave of gorefasts and a husk. It was utterly insane. I barely made it out alive. It was HoE, sure, but that doesn't usually happen. It seems that the RNG plays a huge factor in choosing what you get, since I have been seeing qfps on second waves more often!

Upvote 0
    Whitest Wolf;n2333899 said:
    I have to say, the other day I was playing endless, and the first wave was just a whole wave of gorefasts and a husk. It was utterly insane. I barely made it out alive. It was HoE, sure, but that doesn't usually happen. It seems that the RNG plays a huge factor in choosing what you get, since I have been seeing qfps on second waves more often!

I really don't get how it works to be honest. Sometimes I barely get any challenge until the very last wave. Then the next game, I get trashed in Wave 2...

At least it keeps the game surprising.

Upvote 0