• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Big zeds on early waves

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
As far as i remember, sometime ago suicidal and hell on earth used to have a chance of scrake spawning on 2nd wave...... Now only hoe has that feature.

Can we have that spawn event happen also on suicidal again? Maybe throw in a fleshpound with a smaller chance of spawning that early, just to spice up the early waves a bit?

Aleflippy

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 18, 2012
Belgium
I'd say I agree with you, but mostly because it would actually be "easier" than some early waves we're getting right now.

I'd rather take on a Scrake early on than four bloats at once, or a million crawlers sneaking up... Or a legion of gorefiends ! I don't exactly know how the RNG works in KF2, but I got myself beaten up quite badly lately. I don't know if you spiced up the difficulty with the latest update?

Then again, it's been a while since I've seen a QP spawning so early... Those were some of the hardest **** I had to deal with in the game as well. Having three QPs sneaking up at wave 2 is insane.

Whitest Wolf

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 13, 2019
Aleflippy;n2333883 said:
I'd say I agree with you, but mostly because it would actually be "easier" than some early waves we're getting right now.

I'd rather take on a Scrake early on than four bloats at once, or a million crawlers sneaking up... Or a legion of gorefiends ! I don't exactly know how the RNG works in KF2, but I got myself beaten up quite badly lately. I don't know if you spiced up the difficulty with the latest update?

Then again, it's been a while since I've seen a QP spawning so early... Those were some of the hardest **** I had to deal with in the game as well. Having three QPs sneaking up at wave 2 is insane.
I have to say, the other day I was playing endless, and the first wave was just a whole wave of gorefasts and a husk. It was utterly insane. I barely made it out alive. It was HoE, sure, but that doesn't usually happen. It seems that the RNG plays a huge factor in choosing what you get, since I have been seeing qfps on second waves more often!

Aleflippy

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 18, 2012
Belgium
Whitest Wolf;n2333899 said:
I have to say, the other day I was playing endless, and the first wave was just a whole wave of gorefasts and a husk. It was utterly insane. I barely made it out alive. It was HoE, sure, but that doesn't usually happen. It seems that the RNG plays a huge factor in choosing what you get, since I have been seeing qfps on second waves more often!
I really don't get how it works to be honest. Sometimes I barely get any challenge until the very last wave. Then the next game, I get trashed in Wave 2...

At least it keeps the game surprising.