• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map Beta 2 Release - Ahz Vehicles Pack 2

DevilDog (Teufelhund)

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 25, 2006
USA
Please see the link and release notes below.

Very important: File names where not changed between the Beta 1 and Beta 2 releases. If a file was changed due to a fix, the file name was not changed. Server admins will need to update their files. Developers and players will need to keep in mind that if they download and install the files they may have conflicts with servers that have not been updated with the new files.

http://www.after-hourz.com/misc/slyk/ro/Ahz_Two_Vehicles_Beta2.rar

Beta 2

call it drunken stupor but I have a newer version of Pavlov's house due up for release. As a map that already has a stugB in it. If the file names did not change what do I need to do? It would seem to me to release because they have the same filenames the map will use whichever one the server is pushing out correct. Or am I way off base here. Thanks.

Upvote 0
Will download when i see that servers have updated (don't want any mismatches).

You could just not download it yourself as a user, redirect mismatches are less of a problem than if you actually manually downloaded it (just close ro and rejoin the server and the redirect files will overwrite) If you manually download you need to manually redo everything :X

Upvote 0
call it drunken stupor but I have a newer version of Pavlov's house due up for release. As a map that already has a stugB in it. If the file names did not change what do I need to do? It would seem to me to release because they have the same filenames the map will use whichever one the server is pushing out correct. Or am I way off base here. Thanks.

You're correct. The only thing you have to do to test is put the new files in the proper directories. I didn't change the vehicle factory names either, so from your perspective it's easy. The only file that changed that you have to worry about for the Stug B is AHZ_ROVehicles_Two.u.

Cheers!

Upvote 0
The links are not broken the site is just down today for some reason...
Yes, it was because of site movement to another hardware, sorry about that.
For all who have problem finding it on that site there is direct link to selection of 3 filetypes 2 packages (zip, 7z) and one executable which make the installation process automatic:

Upvote 0