• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Best way to convert mp3--> cd?

Jokerman

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 18, 2006
Can someone point me to a good, free & friendly mp3/cd coverter?
I want to compile a music collection CD to impress a girl with my exquisite taste... ;)
So you see- it's a noble cause you'll be helping here.

Jokerman

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 18, 2006
No. I could be wrong here but AFAIK CD players can't play mp3 format. I want to convert an mp3 to a format any cd player can deal with.

bloodypotato

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 29, 2006
Michigan
Burnaware is what I've been using lately, plus it can burn pretty much anything and does it pretty quickly. Plus it's not as bloated as Mediamonkey, which is always nice.

Jokerman

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 18, 2006
Urgh my CD-R is messed up. Im getting static noises.. kind of little ticks that accompanies the music. No matter what kind of burning software, writing speed or CD type I use. :(
Something to be done here?

Fu. Svedberg

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Sweden
Try to use a CD cleaner set (you know those discs with small micro fiber brushes that cleans the lens) it might work if your problem is a dirty lens.

Jokerman

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 18, 2006
I ripped back the music from the burnt CD and it's playing fine (just thought of doing this test now, sorry). So the problem is definetly with the player.
All I need now is to check how it sounds in other players.