• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Best solo Training

Humam2104

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 1, 2020
I found out about this mod yesterday
what it does it that it makes the game deal the same damage as coop when you play solo, and your syringe heals 20 hp instead of 50.
I found this great for training
Note: You will most likely lose against bosses since the mod simulates (Last Player Standing), and for those who don't know; Last Player Standing means Hans, Patriarch, Matriarch get 20% movement speed boost each minute up 30% max. This mod gives that effect to Abomination and King FP as well.
Personally, I don't like this aspect in the game because it doesn't allow one player to carry a whole game, but TWI keeps it.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaylime24
Hello this is my first time on the forum's and this was the first place that caught my eye. I think that this a great idea, and I am going to check out the mod later today. Question on the mod, if I were to want to uninstall it later, how would I do that just unsubscribe from the mod? I am trying to get better with swat in suggestion's on what map that would be best to practice on?

Reactions: Humam2104
Upvote 0
Hello this is my first time on the forum's and this was the first place that caught my eye. I think that this a great idea, and I am going to check out the mod later today. Question on the mod, if I were to want to uninstall it later, how would I do that just unsubscribe from the mod? I am trying to get better with swat in suggestion's on what map that would be best to practice on?
Catacombs, The Descent, Nightmare, Infernal realm. And for the mod.. you don't need to unsubscribe. You can join games in multiplayer or start a solo match without it

Upvote 0