• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Best ingame player names

I still dig my name "MeatEtr", been using it since ROs first beta release on UT2003. Actually I use it with most online combat games for several years now.

I got the name several years ago from a Navy SEALs book or documentary, I forget. It was a unofficial nickname that SEALs in Vietnam gave one another after a certain amount of kills. So when one got 5 or several confirmed kills, forget exactly how many, he would be considered a "Meateater". Much like the term "Ace" given to fighter pilots after 5 kills. Anyways, I always thought that was pretty damn badass, so I've been using it ever since.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I get so bored with the unimaginative hero-worshiping ones, Vasily Zaitsev, Sven Hassel, Guy Sajer and the rest and then theres the silly prepubescent sex orientated ones. There should be an auto ban on any sexually explicit names. They just appear a bit pathetic and you really wouldn't want to TT and tank with them! :)

I whould like to see all the little pseude internet nazi names beign banned that include the 88...:rolleyes:

Upvote 0