• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Best and worst of suggestion - Look here before posting

Server records a new player after clicking Join!

Sometimes I can waste 10 minutes just trying to join servers. My PC is slower and by the time the map loads up, sometimes 50-60sec I get disconnected with a Server full message.

Server should record a new player before loading the map!

Very very useful indeed.
My AMD dual core is slower than most and I experience the same problem. Loading time of maps vary from 55 sec for Guadalcanal to 46 sec for Peleliu.
Sometimes I could join 63/64 server only to be redirected after loading took place. Glad someone points this out.

Upvote 0
Idea For Next Game - Please Hear Me Out!

Idea For Next Game - Please Hear Me Out!

Hi. As the title suggests, I had an idea for the next game. I know RS just came out and all, but they have to start development some time right?

Basically, they did the two main battles of WWII. The other ones are mainly Germany again and although it would be a good history lesson, gamers have been there done that. So my suggestion is, why not go and do one from WWI? Still an authentic WW simulator, just not for the second one.

I was thinking a good idea would be Gallipoli. We'd get to play as the Allies and the Central Powers and there would be some great tactical play involved too. The Dardanelles would make one hell of a map, not to mention all the other fronts. The gameplay would be different enough and I can only imagine the possibilities - ships in the background getting blown to pieces by the mines, the Allies pushing wave after wave, desperately trying to break through enemy lines, the fierce Turkish war cries and the fact that they'd rather die an honourable death for their motherland than surrender - it would truly be awesome. Also, it would be a nice bonus to people who enjoy playing CP (Axis) because they actually won that one historically. Add to that the fact that the battle has never been done before in a game and I think we have ourselves an awesome sequel. I'm excited just talking about it :)

Hell, if it goes through, being a native speaker, I'd go so far as to volunteer for translations and what not. They probably wouldn't need common people so I know it's not really too important, but you get the point.

I may sound a bit biased but believe me, I'd love to see this game through not because of my culture, but because it would be a great experience. There's nothing wrong with change. Just imagine the sheer epic Tripwire, please make it happen!

Upvote 0
Not sure if it has been suggested before or what you're going to think of this idea but i am gonna suggest it anyway :p

I'd like a similar system to the one found in counter strike's global offensive stats when you press 'tab' ingame. You can see other people's steam avatars next to their name and by pressing enter on their name you can view their profile. This can have many uses, first you can team up with people you find ingame. Moreover, sometimes its more easy to visually remember someone by his avatar.

You can see what i mean by viewing this picture:
2012-08-23_00001.jpg

Upvote 0
What's up with the raincoats?

"Soviet marksman can select the plasch palatka (red army cloak/poncho). Link (Yes!?)"

Is that (Yes!?) - Really mean that they will add it?

I very much look forward to it!

We are all waiting for this feature! Sadly there was no comment till now from the devs.
The (Yes!?) means that this feature was already planned. Look at the game cover!
but for unknown reasons it was not included ingame... :(

added on the list:
small icon on top of players when someone use a mic. Link

Upvote 0
We are all waiting for this feature! Sadly there was no comment till now from the devs.
The (Yes!?) means that this feature was already planned. Look at the game cover!
but for unknown reasons it was not included ingame... :(

added on the list:
small icon on top of players when someone use a mic. Link

Yeah, well let's hope they will this summer!

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
mines

mines

It would be hard to do, but the defender on a map could place mine Field/fields any where on map. Same a placing art fire., except the only way the enemy can get thru it is place art fire or move around it. You have the same number of placements as art. Your troops don't get killed by it. The attacker would get a limited idea from the plane. Areas not to large not to small could be place side by side, front and behind. Used to limit a one sided rush, corner rushes, funneling attackers. If its a building area it would be like booby traps, again shell the area and it goes away. Really don't think it could be done, just an idea! ;)

Upvote 0