• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Best and worst of suggestion - Look here before posting

Please read through this and add some - but I wish - all of it!

- Standard timelimit should be 60 minutes and not 19 (to avoid cod-like quickmatches)

- Weapon sway should be affected by stamina and health

- Hit in the legs make you run a lot slower

- Hit in the arm/arms should make the player drop the weapon

- Hit in the arm should make you aim very inaccurate

- Ability to see your teammates names above them at close

- More verbal commands (Ro2 has less commands than RO1 ffs. It's a PC game so there is room for this)

- If you bandage yourself health won't go back to 100% health and aim will still be affected

- Medics should be added and fill a role in the team

- The maps should be a lot bigger and less restricted

- If you hide behind a bush 50 or even 1000 meters away, the bush should not dissapear and make you completely visible

- You shouldn't bleed out in 2-3 seconds

- Bullet ricochette

- Tracers

- Increased sound from grenade blasts

- Increased bullet impact sound

- Increased ricochette sound (especially if you hit metal)

- Low, medium, and high peep if you're close to any explosion

- Temporary loss of hearing and/or beeping sound if arty hits down close to you

- Increased breathing sound when you run

- Low, medium, and high heartbeat sound (higher if stamina is low)

- Decreased precision whole aiming around with your weapon

- No ability to hold breath forever

- Breath-out effect for more precise shots

- Ability to walk

- More verbal commands (Ro2 has less commands than RO1 ffs. It's a PC game so there is room for this)

- Ability to deactivate automatic verbal commands such as ''Reload'' since it tells your enemy where you are

- Civilians (NPC's)

- More corpses on the maps (depending on map though)

- Corpses from russians, germans, and civilians

- Environmental sound effects (wind, snow, birds etc)

- Tank combat

- Other heavy and light armour combat

- Large distance firefights

EDIT:

- Slow down the aiming down the sight

- Increase reloading times

- Make the movements of the player more clunky (not clunky, but more clunky to avoid run and gun)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Updated and included:

Hostin private game

Body armor
(unlock) for soviet hero engineers

Weapon sway should be affected by stamina and health

mute option for mic spammers

about that:
I would like to see the addition on a point ponus for protecting MACHINE GUNNERS
hmm, can u provide a mechanic how this should work...? :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: Maxdoom and Cyper
Upvote 0
DO NOT ADD FLAMERS OR MOLOTOVS. The game is beautiful and all but the fire effects and distant graphics are disgusting! I have everything on Max settings with 60 fps flat and i see some ugly things in the game sometimes. But it is a beautiful game still. I say focus more on optimizing multiplayer ping and maps than anything else. Theres no point in adding new material if everyone complains about lag and quits. Every match ive played, at least 1/5 of the players point out lag.

Reactions: mokov
Upvote 0
about that:

hmm, can u provide a mechanic how this should work...? :confused:

I can, i'm guessing he's talking about bonus points similar to the ones you get when killing enemy around your Squad Leader/Commander. It's kinda blind gift, but should be easy add for TWI to accomplish.
What i think would be cooler, is if game was able to recognize true "saves". You know, the time you take out enemy just as he's about to pull a trigger or bayonet on your buddy.

Upvote 0
I would like to see a limited jump or step ability in addition to mantling. I say limited for obvious reasons but I do not see why a mattress on the floor becomes an invisible wall. As it is, I can leap through windows in a single bound, but the war effort often grinds to halt when confronted by a six inch high rebar fence when I am approaching Station. It's just wrong.

Upvote 0
I have a ideea of a new class system based on points ,so lets say you have at first 7 points ,whit those points you take a class like assault and you buy the weapons ,lets say ,youre a german you can buy a Mp 40 with 4 points ,if you want any upgrades for it you will need to spend one more points ,the same applies for pistols and grenades ,also bandages. The pistol would be 2 points and grendes 1 so you need to choose carefully what you keep or not in your class. So if you want other weapon for the assault you can also choose the Mkb ,but it will cost you more lets say like 5 and a half . Also if you level up you get like 0,25 at first level ,at the second 0,50 points and after you get 1 ,the point sytem goes again to 0,25 until you get max level .

Reactions: Andrew Blake
Upvote 0
-ALL destroyable objects visible on the overlay if you have a satchel charge. Walls, tank traps, barbed wire.

-Destroyable objectives visible on the overlay when its their turn. What am I supposed to blow up on the welding shed?!

-Ammo boxes visible on the overlay.

Heres the link for the thread: http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?p=1033169#post1033169

Upvote 0