• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

BDVehicles on the way

For the new Hospital of Horrors map.....

Wheelchair Warriors

chariot.jpg

Although, unfortunately, this guy didn't make it! :(

That map has been around for ages boi and lol.

Upvote 0
hi there ,
i was just wondering if you guys will also release some kind of racing map with this mod, you know kinda like mountain pass ,but with like full lap ,maybe some jumps in it etc

Sam already ported UT2004's ONS-Tricky, which was pretty much made for vehicles. Someone could port some UT2004 vehicle trial maps over as well, with permission of course.

Reactions: arramus
Upvote 0
Hey

Hey

Let them finish the mod first before adding more stuff. LOL. I started editing one of my maps for this. Arramus gave me some inspiration. I am currently building a new CPU so I am going to wait until I am done to work on the map again.

First MOBO was bad. Fail. FTW3 For The Fail. Oh well time to try a new brand.

ASUS Rampage III Formula. I decided I needed a bigger computer, processor, graphics, and ect. Takes to long to compile a map on a Core 2 Duo. LOL

:D

Reactions: arramus
Upvote 0
The Killing Floor Vehicle Mod V.1001 has just been released and is good to go.

We're posting the release notice in the General Forum area here to maximise spread. The post explains about the different download types for different users.

Here's the Moddb download page if you want to bypass all that. :D

I'll send out PMs to thread posters as well to ensure you're not left napping.

Upvote 0
Words cannot express how epic this mod is, hands down the best community made mod ever for killing floor, these guys have worked so hard on this, thanks so much. We were just playing before, Arramus joined and we had around 16 players LOL, so fun everyone inside the hippy van, carries like 6 people. My clan server is now dedicated to the mod and running 24/7 feel free people to join and have fun :D

Upvote 0