• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

BDVehicles on the way

Yay! Stuck ^^ :eek:
shot01376g.jpg

Reactions: arramus
Upvote 0
Looking forward to the next update.

I am not sure what is technically possible as I have never modded for the unreal engine(done loads of stuff for cod), but here goes anyway...

Would be great if you can add a custom Driver perk using Markos Perk mutator.

It would also be nice if you spawned with the correct perk weapons when using the perk mutator, instead of duel 9mm pistols.

The damage to the patty seems a bit high in vehicles, quite often he is killed with a single vehicle hit.

The only minor problems we have had have been the odd server crash, and getting stuck in vehicles when parked close to objects/walls.

Keep up the good work.

Les

Thanks again Les,

Just so everyone's in the loop and to show we're absorbing what we hear, here is the feedback we've received so far in regard to requests, bugs, and blips.

REQUESTS
========
1) New 'Road Kill' Class with reflective perks (Trader Character?)
2) Transferrable Perks from Perk Mutator.
3) Stronger Patty, or spawn multiple Patties during end wave.

BUG/BLIPS FOR NEXT VERSION
=======================
1) Servers crash when a player disconnects while in a vehicle. (Tested in multiple servers)
2) The cost of refueling a fuel can is 30 pounds per mag and will cost 6000 to totally refill 200 mags. 3 pounds per mag is more reflective. (Tested in 3 servers running the mut. 1 with no mods.)
3) The fuel can appears under the firebug class.
4) Fuel appears to deplete disproportionally in some servers. The mini is noticeably struggling. (This is extremely so in the Australian 32 man server)
5) Adding a weapons mutator removes/replaces the Fuel Can. (This mut is in the Australian 32 man server).

Reactions: braindead
Upvote 0
A couple of other minor bugs...

On Death Basin I jumped out of the car, at speed, as a passenger by some hills and went under the map.:eek:

Not a pretty sight under there I expect. This is a generic issue to all games on this version of the Unreal Engine (and before). In UT2k4 mappers would often put a Killzone area under the terrain to ensure players had an exit available. I'll have to do the same with Death Basin for the next release...and put some blockers around the edges as well.

When the Patty first appears (the short cut scene) and I am in a vehicle it switches my view from 3rd person to first person.

Another notch on the Patty list, thanks.

Upvote 0
Not a pretty sight under there I expect. This is a generic issue to all games on this version of the Unreal Engine (and before). In UT2k4 mappers would often put a Killzone area under the terrain to ensure players had an exit available. I'll have to do the same with Death Basin for the next release...and put some blockers around the edges as well..

Actually there is a nice wooden floor under the map so I got out ok, it looked really funny with just my head poking out of the sand though.:p

I think the issue is with the get out of vehicle placement, I will see if I can replicate it.

Les

Upvote 0
Hello,
I just wanted to ask a small question
someone has an idea to solve the problem of players leaving the server in their vehicle and the server crash just after?
I have a server running this mod and it works fine
so of course it is possible to correct the problem? :eek:
Thank you in advance for your help

Awesome, can you please post the solution and I will get it implemented or send a message with the download link so server owners know what to do?
That is fantastic Tonio, this thing has had me baffled for months.

Upvote 0