• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

BDVehicles on the way

Defeintely an awesome mod. Never had so much fun in KF before. Really addicting.

The few bugs I noticed where that cars tend to get stuck alot on props, destructible fences frozen in the air, people don't respawn when they die in the trader time. Not much else.

Bugs aside, they're not gamebreaking by any means, so I say it was a Great job :)

Upvote 0
It's not our decision to make to add it to Steam as a mod download.

This mod would always be free. Understand that this mod simply offers an expansion to Killing Floor which is now Tripwire's baby.

Moddb are currently developing a Desura application for gamers that will allow mods to be downloaded. Moddb supports mods like no one else and a lot of great independent offerings have got their start there. It has a large player base and acts as a hub within the gaming community. There are many other great gaming community sites and we're making sure to publicise effectively.

Over and above that, the beauty of the Unreal Engine is that it allows mods such as this to be downloaded directly from the server to the client.

Time to visit the Steam KF forum...

Upvote 0
I'm only guessing here, but to make it DLable by Steam, it must be something completely different from the original game. Take RO:OST, Mare Nostrum and Darkest Hours for example. MN and DH are based on RO, but they are completely diff from Red Orchestra. In this case, the vehicle mod is based on KF, but the mod is not completely diff from the game. It simply adds some fun to it. And according to your logic, every maps and mutators should be downloadable by Steam. Oh and finally, TWI doesnt ask for money when it comes to a mod (DH and MN are free and totally diff. from the original game).

Upvote 0
The new characters have taken to the vehicles and fit in very well.

nhs_dude.jpg

camper_mini.jpg

patty_jones.jpg

Upvote 0