• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Bayo dive: Exploit or intensional?

It's only good for "HAHAHA YOU GOT BAYO DIVED, PWNED". If you miss, you're most likely dead.

I wonder if you're the same Cheese.

If so, YOU GOT BAYO DIVED PWNED

:p

Honestly, though. The bayo dive is only good as a weapon of last resort. When you're two yards away from a submachinegunner and he just finished reloading. That sort of thing.

Whenever I use it, I die half the time.

Upvote 0
In one of the first German Iron Crescendo practices we had bayo practice. This entailed making a circle and then two player stepping into the center and bayoing to the death. The wins stays, the loser ... well he dies.

I had the longest streak of 6 or 7 straight kills and the bayo dive move had a lot to do with it. Not many knew about it at the time but they did after those repeated stabs to the face. I forgot who taught it to me but it was some other IC guy who dominated with the bayo.

Upvote 0
The thing is: this is a game.

Gotta love the RO community:
When I say I don't really care if the tank commander's binoculars don't jitter while the tank's moving everyone screams "OMG RO MUST HAVE IT CUZ IT'S BE UBER-REALIZM", but when I say bayo dives were incredibly stupid and unrealistic then, all of a sudden, RO is just a game.

Upvote 0