Battlefield: Bad Company 2

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Amerikaner

Nov 23, 2005
http://badcompany2.ea.com/

new vid on the home page showing some pc stuff. while there isnt anything we haven't come to expect on pc I think it's promising that bc2 at least is looking like it was treated with about the same attention as the console versions which is something we really havent seen on these multiplatform console ports. looking forward to this in a couple days.

Zennousha

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 1, 2006
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
Some of the things were, some weren't. For example they apparently didn't have high res textures for us so medium was the highest we were seeing it during beta. This coming out tomorrow makes me VERY excited.

...In the pants.

Rak

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 23, 2005
D
In MP infantry weapons will do %25 more damage compared to Beta, except sniper rifles.

Peter.Steele

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 6, 2006
Chambers of the Grand Council
Any of the possible means of acquiring it, for me, would take longer than just waiting until tomorrow for my preload to unlock.

Sucks, too, 'cuz I'm off today, and I have to go to work tomorrow night. I'd love to be able to knock out the campaign today and have all day tomorrow before work to hit multiplayer up.

Peter.Steele

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 6, 2006
As it happens, I didn't have to 'acquire' it -or- wait for the unlock. The single player part of it was unlocked at 1800 Pacific time today.

It's pretty sweet, although the chrysanthemum-marked Garands made me LOL.

Peter.Steele

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 6, 2006
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Why why why why the eff would they do that?

They did it for the lulz.

And probably because it was easier to re-skin a Garand than to make an Arisaka. :p

bfbc2game20100301183305.jpg

Hirmuinen

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 24, 2005
Finland
Singleplayer is just run and gun with zero thought required. Real boring to play because it feels like I have already done this millions of times already. Theres no progress at all with these games, if I didn't know these games and played through some CoD, MoH or this game I woudn't tell the difference. Like watching same movie over and over again.

But good thing is it runs better and could be passed as Crysis on Medium settings.