• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Battlefield 3

Bought this some days ago and I have played 20 hours of it. The one thing that amazes me in this game, is how much there is trolling, hacking, insulting, flaming, and generally fighting over the chat. And when some servers have the forgive/punish thing, I noticed that almost no-one ever forgives anyone. Just punish and punish and after that asking on chat "u mad bro?"

I guess I have to go back to RO2.

That happens in every online game, you just have to get used to it I'm afraid :\

Upvote 0
Bought this some days ago and I have played 20 hours of it. The one thing that amazes me in this game, is how much there is trolling, hacking, insulting, flaming, and generally fighting over the chat. And when some servers have the forgive/punish thing, I noticed that almost no-one ever forgives anyone. Just punish and punish and after that asking on chat "u mad bro?"

I guess I have to go back to RO2.
Hate to break it to you, but I see the exact same behavior in RO2. It happens in all online games...

Upvote 0
but I see the exact same behavior in RO2.

Hmm.. It may be. At least not as much as in BF3 though :). But at this moment I can't remember seeing anything like this on RO2.

In battlefield 3, in some servers it seriously feels like the chat box is the battlefield and not the game itself ;)

EDIT: Hold on! I discovered a button to hide the chat box !!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
EDIT: Hold on! I discovered a button to hide the chat box !!

cool! whats the button??
Video games nowdays sure are serious, a quick look at the chatbox will tell u that,... internet thugs... :rolleyes:
I usually just ignore the chat and do my thing :) Its not like u can discuss some tactics there anyways, because typing will get you killed in this game

Upvote 0
cool! whats the button??
Video games nowdays sure are serious, a quick look at the chatbox will tell u that,... internet thugs... :rolleyes:
I usually just ignore the chat and do my thing :) Its not like u can discuss some tactics there anyways, because typing will get you killed in this game
I feel you.
It draws your attention away, as soon as the happens the chances on death increases by tenfold.

I never chat to my teammates anymore, only to squadmates that are in my friendslist now and then.

Upvote 0
Excellent troll. Lots of people hate him now, such a good decision for his channel.
They'll get over it. I thought it was brilliant.

Notice the @TGN in his reveal Tweet? That's the Twitter and site that I run...

Needless to say, I'm getting a ton of @ mention Tweets from those RT'ing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rak
Upvote 0
So finally git BF3 updated and downloaded, played the whole Co-op campaign with a friend fine, but in multilayer, the F**inkg game keeps on crashing every 5 bloody minutes, it will just freeze in place and do absoultly nothing!

WTF?

What gpu do you have? If that's GTX 560/570/580 you may need to upgrade firmware/bump a bit voltages/lower clocks. BF3 is very GPU demanding and causes problems for top Nvidia cards.

I also found that game crashed for me very often when I maxed out everything in graphic settings. I changed them back to high and everything is fine.

Upvote 0
I'll hopefully be buying this game in the next couple of weeks once some money comes in :D.

Does anyone have any solutions for the graphical stuttering issues that alot of people are encountering with this game? I've done some research on major issues and this seems to be one of them. The internet is a big ambiguous on solutions ...

Has anyone here solved this issue? I'd like to know in advance so that if I have this issue on my system I know how to solve it right away.

Upvote 0