• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Battle For Europe: Registration Opened!!

prop2123.jpg

! JOIN BFE RUSSIAN SIDE AND STOP THE KRAUTS INFESTATION !

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Definately love BFE RO. The teamwork is amazing and so is the comraderie.

Can't wait to see how it goes with ROOST and with plenty of players. We may have to run the two servers simultaenously depending on turnout.

I agree with WickedPenguin that spawncamping should be completely banned. Best to keep the temptation out of it.

As far as not being able to make suggestions, I don't think Nord has played BFE for RO. We've got a suggestion forum, and the tournament chair was looking for people to join the development council.

Upvote 0
Yeah I was in BFE for RO 3.3 but left because some people in there take it too seriously and act retarded.

One time an officer, from my own team mind you, "executed" me because I didn't follow his orders "fast enough." But even though he TKed, he gets promoted just because hes an old member of the gang. I know lots of other people that left BFE because of teh "warring" between teh factions. Some of the hate between Allies and Axis was getting so bad they had to redo teh rules....anyone remember that?

Upvote 0
Cmon guys, the tide is turning, first scrim behind us, we were testing all the maps yesterday and getting to know each other, new guys and old guys working together. I don't have any information about how it looked like on the german side but we got pretty decent players signed for our soviet side, [political correction cut]....

Scrim 1 Info:

Date: 17/03/2006
Time started: 19.00 GMT
Time ended: 1.00 GMT
Max server load: 30

! Don't hesitate - join now !

WWW.BFERO.COM

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You can always switch if I'm not mistaken. If you really want to switch sides the best thing to is to PM [TC]ultraZ and ask him (in a friendly manner, or he'll do nasty things to you!)

And Strahd, let's not make this a "join our team / we're better than theirs" kind of thing. This is a neutral BFE announcement, not a recruitment post for one side specifically.

Upvote 0