• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Battle cry.

Yes to this idea as long as im allowed to make my guy look like this

mel-gibson-braveheart-photograph-c1010192231.jpg

Upvote 0
I think then you would have to be able to choose whether you perform a command by moving your hands or by yelling it. Due to the fact that often you dont want to alert your enemy what you are up to and on the other hand when on the advance you do not want to make yourself more of a target by performing a jumping jack.
But that then would end up as someone remarked that we might have to switch to japanese/chinese keyboards for the purpose of having more keys... I like the yelling and hand signs but I am not sure how easy to implement and to distinguish both turn out to be when you actually just want to use either one of them.
I could imagine this especially could turn out to be something that the In country or Rising storm folks would might have to deal with. For ex. when on a recon mission in the Vietnamese jungle or equally in the Pacific theatre.

Reactions: Nicholas
Upvote 0
I think then you would have to be able to choose whether you perform a command by moving your hands or by yelling it. Due to the fact that often you dont want to alert your enemy what you are up to and on the other hand when on the advance you do not want to make yourself more of a target by performing a jumping jack.
But that then would end up as someone remarked that we might have to switch to japanese/chinese keyboards for the purpose of having more keys... I like the yelling and hand signs but I am not sure how easy to implement and to distinguish both turn out to be when you actually just want to use either one of them.
I could imagine this especially could turn out to be something that the In country or Rising storm folks would might have to deal with. For ex. when on a recon mission in the Vietnamese jungle or equally in the Pacific theatre.

I like this idea.

Upvote 0