• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map Barrikady Factory

PsychoPigeon

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 11, 2006
In Unreal
This is a project I've been working on over several months in my spare time. It's actually a shelved Red Orchestra 2 map that Tripwire have allowed me to work on and finish. I had the pleasure of visiting the Tripwire offices and being a player of Red Orchestra I was interested in anything to do with the franchise. I stumbled upon Barrikady Factory and noticed quite a lot of work had gone into the map and Tripwire agreed to let me finish it.

What attracted me to the map is how it captures the gritty feel of the factory, the close quarter combat, whereas Red October Factory has the length Barrikady Factory has the height - it's a good counterpart that shows players another side of the fighting within the factories in Stalingrad.

Tom 'Herc' Wijdeven

Spoiler!

Players initially fight over the Factory entrance, attackers have to cross open ground to reach the Factory walls and fight their way in. Once inside they move through and clear the corridors and various rooms to fight over the Work Hall

Last edited: