RO2 Barrikady Factory

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

PsychoPigeon

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 11, 2006
In Unreal
This is a project I've been working on over several months in my spare time. It's actually a shelved Red Orchestra 2 map that Tripwire have allowed me to work on and finish. I had the pleasure of visiting the Tripwire offices and being a player of Red Orchestra I was interested in anything to do with the franchise. I stumbled upon Barrikady Factory and noticed quite a lot of work had gone into the map and Tripwire agreed to let me finish it.

What attracted me to the map is how it captures the gritty feel of the factory, the close quarter combat, whereas Red October Factory has the length Barrikady Factory has the height - it's a good counterpart that shows players another side of the fighting within the factories in Stalingrad.

Tom 'Herc' Wijdeven

Spoiler!

Players initially fight over the Factory entrance, attackers have to cross open ground to reach the Factory walls and fight their way in. Once inside they move through and clear the corridors and various rooms to fight over the Work Hall

Last edited:

Scum82

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 29, 2013
Had a quick run about and acted like a moron, seems really cool. There were a couple of spots where the lighting seems a bit off (will document tomorrow, rather tired right now) but most of it looks good.

If anything I really want to see this on an IOM server.

[40-1]MORD

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 21, 2011
London
www.40-1.net
Working on the server but not on redirect. After downloading both files I get mismatch error. Has it work for another admin? Can we have both files in one .roe file like all others custom maps ?

peumobil

Jun 23, 2006
Chartres (France)
Props from the download file is not working.
It works if it is placed in the custom folder that is in Documents \ My Games \ RO2 \ RoGame \ published \ Custom

Last edited:

G_Sajer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 4, 2011
Minnesota
:cool:

I take it the files have been temporarily removed.
I'm looking forward to this one. Let me make sure I've got my history
in order; was this one based on the Tractor factory, or another location?

PsychoPigeon

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 11, 2006
In Unreal
Alright boys the latest file link is in the OP. Tested redirect on 40-1 server and it was fine. If you're having trouble with the redirect PM Mord.