• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Banners for server message page

Floyd

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 19, 2006
Waterproof
www.ro50pc.net
I have not an artistic bone in my body and would be most grateful to anyone so inclined who would be willing to design a banner to be used on the opening message board of our servers.

There are some great painted banners in the RO2 Media kit, but I have not the software nor the vision to embellish them.

There are a couple of things that it would be nice to incorporate into the work.

If you're interested, PM me or leave a message here...

Or heck, if you just won't to show off a banner you might have already done, post it.

Thx,
Floyd

Damo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 13, 2006
Leicester, UK
Not sure if you still need some help but if I've got some spare time I'll happily give it a shot.

Throw me some details and I'll see what I can do for you :)

ptrthgr8

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 13, 2011
USA
www.2ndrbn.com
Floyd, I'm in the exact same boat... I can dink with a server a bit, but when it comes to being creative/capable on the art side I'm definitely... well... less proficient.

I hope you don't mind me jacking your thread a bit, but I would also love to get some artwork help for the |2ndRBn| TR server. The png file I have up there right now is a big lame fail.

Cheers,

Greg/Shanny