Ball GOTY update

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Krazator

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 29, 2011
It will be great if you tripwire give us a goty version of the ball

ideas :
- new chalenge mode with 10 or more puzlle chambers
- more achivements
- steam workshop support
- harcheir spebbington as dlc (free for all who bought game before goty )

Aslo you can create killing floor event with " Ball " themed map , reskin zeds and steampunk spebbington as reward for complete, both ball and killing floor event achivements

sry for my english :IS2:

Archer

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 28, 2012
England
i agree sounds like a good idea apart from they wont give the ball character out even though it would be good

KF-Anju[PH]

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 13, 2010
Well, TWI promised to make it a pre-order only bonus; and so far they are the only company that kept their word.

And BTW, I don't have it, but I respect TWI's stand.

lammah

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 1, 2011
California
Well, TWI promised to make it a pre-order only bonus; and so far they are the only company that kept their word.

And BTW, I don't have it, but I respect TWI's stand.

They announced that with Ash Harding. Then they shamefully went back on their word and released her as a DLC.