• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Bailystock - any chance of a remake for RO:O?

Lonyo

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 21, 2005
lonyo.co.uk
I dunno who made the original (yankee? Darkarma? someone else?), but it *could* have been a great map.

Any chance of someone taking the idea and maybe trying to make it better for RO:O? Would be a nice map to see.
Obviously the original creators permission would be useful too.

Ask him:

theproducers2.jpg

:p

Upvote 0
dasKaRmA said:
I didnt like folbork so much. But this one was a real Hit!
Add 1 or 2 morer ways to flank the Objectives (maybe a more open terrain?) and this map will be good! Basicly its Layout is similar to Donets, which is a map I always liked.

Maybe open up all of the buildings?

lol I bet Ramm absolutely adores this map too! :eek:

Bialystock-b4-Fixed IS available on our server. Have a ball. :cool:

Upvote 0
hey guys,

if anyone want to remake folbork or bialystock I'd like to see if you ask me before starting this project that I can confirm it.

Its just like that both maps are my property and in case that I don't remake them on my own I'd like to give this map to a mapper of my choice ;)

I hope that you understand my point.

Upvote 0
I think there will be a few ports of maps happening once people get hold of the game and I know there are a few in the pipeline already being remade by the authors themselves - I suspect that most people will be building new levels from scratch and with their own campaigns in mind - I've seen some pretty cool and ambitious ideas floating around and the really interesting ones will be actual known locations like the one DrGuppy is looking at with Leningrad Streets and Budai Honved by Fyrom looks very interesting as well

Lruce

Upvote 0